Sponsored

Bed Power

Gossamer78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2024 2 JL Rubicon (Wifes)
Occupation
Aviation
SO I have a 2023 JT Rubicon and while it has the inverter and outlets in the back seat, it did not come with the outlet in the bed. So I went and watched a bunch of videos and read that some new models do not have the plug behind the dash. Well I rolled the dice and went to BAM Wholesale parts and got all of the OEM material I needed. I started in the back and installed the OEM outlet and wiring harness. Then made my way to the dash, tore it apart and sure enough I did not see a plug just taped there as many have found. I read that some had found it buried but this was more third and fourth hand accounts and frankly the dash looks a bit difficult to tear into that deep. Any thoughts on this or is it worth diving deeper to find the plug in hopes it just wasn't routed right? If i did not come with the plug am I basically screwed?
Sponsored

ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkn Mojave, 2008 JK Unlimited Det Yellow
Honestly I would not have done this, the inverter is too weak. 400W can barely run anything.

The inverter is on the drivers side behind under the steering wheel behind the kick panel. Might be a pain but if you find the part you could pull the inverter and connect the cables there I assume.

OP
OP

Gossamer78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2024 2 JL Rubicon (Wifes)
Occupation
Aviation
Found the connector. Had to take everything apart and found it buried behind the speaker enclosure taped up.
Sponsored