Sponsored

Bedrug and Trail Rail System - Anyone make it work?

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
I just bought a Rebel Off Road Xplor Bed Rack and already have a Bedrug. The Rebel Off Road Xplor Bed Rack requires the Trail Rail system for mounting the rack. Has anyone successfully installed the Trail Rails over the Bedrug?

When I was shopping for Trail Rails I saw lots of alternative systems and brands other than Mopar and at least one sold spacers with their system. I can't find them anymore though.

Any input would be appreciated. It looks like the Mac's VersaTie Track Bed Kit might work. Does anyone know if the Rebel Xplor will mount to the Mac's system?
VersaTie Track Bed Kit

Jeep Gladiator Bedrug and Trail Rail System - Anyone make it work? 1661537205608

Jeep Gladiator Bedrug and Trail Rail System - Anyone make it work? 1661537232759
Sponsored

20blue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 overland diesel
Occupation
Construction
I have oem trail rail and bed rug.simple as holding up trail rail and use screwdriver to push hole though bed rug where the bolts go

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
I have oem trail rail and bed rug.simple as holding up trail rail and use screwdriver to push hole though bed rug where the bolts go
Thanks for the reply from me, too. I was thinking about how I was going to deal with the rails once I actually get my Roll-N-Lock and install it.

OP
OP
ToJTornottoJT

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Do the rails stick out past the bed side now? Do you think I will have troubles with mounting brackets? Thanks!

OP
OP
ToJTornottoJT

ToJTornottoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
FYI - It looks like Rebel Off Road actually makes rails that will probably work the best with the BedRug. They come with aluminum spacer that sits behind the rails. I am going to try mounting the rails with and without the spacers and see which way works best.

https://rebeloffroad.com/Jeep_Gladiator-bed-rails-ROE-JT-BR3

Jeep Gladiator Bedrug and Trail Rail System - Anyone make it work? 1661792999011
Sponsored