Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Party Chief
I can't find time to do any wheeling! 🤬🤬🤬

How was Rush?
Trip was canceled. It was supposed to be the weekend the ice storm hit. So concert was canceled and rescheduled for June 24th so we will be at Rush June 25th.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Oh yeah, I forgot about the storm (PTSD?). I actually got stuck in Connecticut overnight because of that. Was supposed to be home Fri AM, didn't get home until Sat afternoon. Missed my trip to Athens...

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Hello Ohio JT club! I have a Willys ordered in Gobi (best color) - ordered on 3/8. I am planning to storm the factory to see it on the production line.

Jeep Chat told me that there are no tours at the Toledo plant - but I have been told you can get anywhere with a hi-viz vest & a hard hat. I am seriously thinking about trying this. I'll post the police report.

Anyways, keep posting the possible road trips, eventually, someone (me) will find some time/skip a dance recital to make this work.

- Joe In OH

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Welcome, Joe! Although I can't account for your taste in Jeep colors, my daughter is also a dancer so you guys have something in common 🤣🤣

(sorry, couldn't resist)

I have competitive dancer/cheerleader and two hockey players in my house, so getting out for trail rides is always a challenge until summer.

Let us know how your Toledo plan works! I did a lot of work in MI in my last job and drove past the plant more times than I can count. Never tried to get in, though!

Sponsored

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Welcome, Joe! Although I can't account for your taste in Jeep colors, my daughter is also a dancer so you guys have something in common 🤣🤣

(sorry, couldn't resist)

I have competitive dancer/cheerleader and two hockey players in my house, so getting out for trail rides is always a challenge until summer.

Let us know how your Toledo plan works! I did a lot of work in MI in my last job and drove past the plant more times than I can count. Never tried to get in, though!
Dance, baseball, piano, scouts, etc. Adulting is way over rated.

My brother and B-I-L both work at Ford Ohio Assembly here in NEO, I know getting through the first gate is tough. I'll come up with something.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Dance, baseball, piano, scouts, etc. Adulting is way over rated.

My brother and B-I-L both work at Ford Ohio Assembly here in NEO, I know getting through the first gate is tough. I'll come up with something.
By the way, if I was able to wait for the release of Gobi, I would have waited. I do agree it's a great color

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
FYI, the FB group "Ohio Jeep Gladiators Owners" is planning a meet-up at Southington Off-Road park on 4/3. If you join the FB group you can find the details and comments for the trip.
Sponsored