Not open for further replies.

Michael Harris

First Name
ichael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Gladiator, Ram 3500
And he just unloaded a white Overland with factory sprayed in bedliner. He is not adding to the sticker like some dealers. It's in eastern Washington. If interested I'll post the dealer contact. Hope this is OK to do, if not move or delete as necessary.
Sponsored

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
And he just unloaded a white Overland with factory sprayed in bedliner. He is not adding to the sticker like some dealers. It's in eastern Washington. If interested I'll post the dealer contact. Hope this is OK to do, if not move or delete as necessary.
How much % below invoice is your friend selling for? If that doesn't apply you should find a new best friend...;)

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Spokane to Boise is ~6 hours away and in Boise they are <$3.5K under Invoice and ~$6K under MSRP for everyone on a moderately equipped Rubicon. Just for a point of reference...

rubicon2003

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Spokane to Boise is ~6 hours away and in Boise they are <$3.5K under Invoice and ~$6K under MSRP for everyone on a moderately equipped Rubicon. Just for a point of reference...
I got $4700 off msrp on mine .Thought that was a good deal

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Gladiator rubicon msrp was over 61k
Makes sense now why your amount off is higher...you are +$10K more on MSRP than me due to your options and we both have Rubicons.

In total (truck, fees, crazy 7.5% Cali taxes, destination fee) I’m OTD under $50K.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
We talking Dishman or Lithia (Spokane) ? I want to meet your Friend ! Or we talking Central/ Eastern , Ellensburg, Yakima ?

OP
OP
Michael Harris

Michael Harris

First Name
ichael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Gladiator, Ram 3500
We talking Dishman or Lithia (Spokane) ? I want to meet your Friend ! Or we talking Central/ Eastern , Ellensburg, Yakima ?
Pullman. If you're interested I can send him a message

Status
Not open for further replies.