First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
I'm in the market for a Twill Sunrider and am wondering when the best time to buy one might be? When does Bestop have their sales on these things?
Sponsored

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
I'm in the market for a Twill Sunrider and am wondering when the best time to buy one might be? When does Bestop have their sales on these things?
I have been drooling over this for a month now. Finally, my wife says YES!
I Just checked their website and they have a rebate up to $150. The catch is you must purchase at full price(not discounted), not Ebay, and can not combine other discounts. Ugh!
4wheelparts.com has it for $809.99 free shipping. With capital one credit card promo I think it's 8.5% cash back. Or with rakuten cash back it's 3.5%.
Still deciding tho.....

Screenshot_20220305-172442_Chrome.jpg

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
I've been waiting but the rebate is a joke. The cards are tough to use and you can never use them all. I think I will continue t wait till they actually go on sale.

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
I have been drooling over this for a month now. Finally, my wife says YES!
I Just checked their website and they have a rebate up to $150. The catch is you must purchase at full price(not discounted), not Ebay, and can not combine other discounts. Ugh!
4wheelparts.com has it for $809.99 free shipping. With capital one credit card promo I think it's 8.5% cash back. Or with rakuten cash back it's 3.5%.
Still deciding tho.....

Jeep Gladiator Best time to buy? Screenshot_20220305-172442_Chrome
Pulled the trigger on this one today. Hah! Maybe worth to start using it by next week instead of waiting for a better discount within the next few weeks or months. Besides, got the money now coz I just sold my 91 toyota celica in less than 12 hours after I posted it online. Crazy times to buy stuff....now I only have 2 convertibles- a miata and the G(truckvertible, actually).

TimC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
Overall Price increases starting in April (according to them)

“As a result, we have found it necessary to raise our prices to offset some of these increasing costs. Beginning Monday, April 4, 2022, prices on most Bestop products, including soft tops, will increase between seven and 10 percent.”

Sponsored

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Yeah, that is expected. With Covid19 and the recent gas price increases we're already feeling it at the pump.
Some of us are still lucky that we're still employed (or retired with mucho dinero)to afford the cost of never-ending-expenditures on our vehicles and toys. I admit, i am one of those whiners: price inreases here and there, blah, blah, blah. But at the end of the day, i know i want that one thing. Hey- YOLO and I'd be rather be happy now!:rock:
I guess the key is to shop wisely. Happy truckin'.

OP
OP

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Overall Price increases starting in April (according to them)

“As a result, we have found it necessary to raise our prices to offset some of these increasing costs. Beginning Monday, April 4, 2022, prices on most Bestop products, including soft tops, will increase between seven and 10 percent.”
Well, good to know. Thanks!

Ordered...

kingern

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Gladiator Rubicon; 2020 BMW M340i
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
Just checked today and the tops are back to full price. :/

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Oh crap. Sorry to hear that. I had the item in my shopping cart(Bestop website) all day yesterday, but I bought one from 4wheelparts.com coz of a sale price. Anyway, I received a 10%discount code last night from Bestop. Try to sign up with Bestop and leave the item in your cart. You might get an email for a 10% discount. Worth a shot....

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
@Bestop - Any discounts coming soon? The wife has decided we’re in the market for the Sunrider. Checking in to see if it’s a short or long wait for a promo.

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I caved and ordered today. AFTER I ordered, the email said they’re on backorder. Ugh.

Is that true @Bestop?
@herotimos I'm not showing that the top is on backorder, I would suggest calling Customer Service to verify. They're available Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, MST, 800.845.3567, option 3.
~Crystal@Bestop

herotimos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, 2013 JKU Sahara
@herotimos I'm not showing that the top is on backorder, I would suggest calling Customer Service to verify. They're available Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, MST, 800.845.3567, option 3.
~Crystal@Bestop
thank you so much, Crystal! CS said it was NOT on backorder. YAY!