First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
Quadratec is currently offering a $100 gift card on the purchase of a Sunrider (and other Bestop products, up to a $200 gift card). On top of that, Bestop is offering a $50 rebate on Sunrider (Mail in). I ordered one yesterday.
Yeah, I did see that, plus a military discount on top of it if you reach out to them, comes out to about $200 in discounts for the Twill.
Sponsored

Coolant113

First Name
Ant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willy’s
Yeah, I did see that, plus a military discount on top of it if you reach out to them, comes out to about $200 in discounts for the Twill.
Are you able to stack the Quadratec GC, Military Discount, and the Bestop Rebate with each other if purchasing thru Quadratec? If so how did you go about doing so

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Technology
You need to contact Quadratec to get set up for the military discount, but is don’t seen any issue with doing so. The rebate is through Bestop so totally separate from the initial purchase.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey @Eazye and @Coolant113 ,
This is just a friendly reminder that our rebates aren't able to be combined with other promotional offers, which is pretty typical for any rebate offers. It's plainly stated on our rebate form. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I want to make sure you aren't expecting something you shouldn't.
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's Big One Rebates are back! 1615912703023

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Technology
This is just a friendly reminder that our rebates aren't able to be combined with other promotional offers, which is pretty typical for any rebate offers. It's plainly stated on our rebate form. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I want to make sure you aren't expecting something you shouldn't.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks, appreciate the heads up!

Sponsored

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Also, pull up the rebate form that has to be mailed in off the website and check everything that has to be sent in. I almost threw away the box before I realized you need the UPC sticker off the box for the rebate! Duh.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Same as the others, any discounts on the Twill Sunrider for the JT? Ordered my 1st Jeep but is still stuck in the lot at the plant, building up parts for it when it arrives.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
@Chocolyle
As others have mentioned, we do have a rebate running right now!
https://www.bestop.com/best/

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks. I found a brand new open box Sunrider twill fabric locally for $150 off. Best freaking aftermarket thing I bought for the JTR so far!!

Freedom panels came off before we left the dealer day of purchase, in the storage bag, and will probably never go back on. The Sunrider top was super simple to install when we got home, stupid easy to use too!

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Hey bestop.... how about a bestop branded tan gladiator soft top since that is not a factory option and you have the tan material????

Sponsored

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Hey bestop.... how about a bestop branded tan gladiator soft top since that is not a factory option and you have the tan material????
Their focus seems to be JL and JK. I am hoping someone else rises for JT. I was looking for better soft top than OEM/ Bestop and not looking to spend $900 for a fabric moonroof.
My first Jeep and a bit disappointed on aftermarket options for soft top.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Bestop You’ve won this round... I have Just ordered a jt soft top / twill from “mopar” 😀.

Your marketing guy can put another’s notch on his predictive sales calculation....

You guys do make a good product!

Until next time! 🤓

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop You’ve won this round... I have Just ordered a jt soft top / twill from “mopar” 😀.

Your marketing guy can put another’s notch on his predictive sales calculation....

You guys do make a good product!

Until next time! 🤓
I appreciate this sense of humor!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Thanks. I found a brand new open box Sunrider twill fabric locally for $150 off. Best freaking aftermarket thing I bought for the JTR so far!!

Freedom panels came off before we left the dealer day of purchase, in the storage bag, and will probably never go back on. The Sunrider top was super simple to install when we got home, stupid easy to use too!
Heck yeah! Super happy to hear this!!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com