Sponsored

BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!?

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I concur that it's artsy editing that makes this look Bikini. Another good example is this awesome shot. The disclaimer reads as though he's plowing through some crazy water feature, but it appears that he's just driving into a nicely-timed firehose spray. It does look awesome though!! Great job Jeep Marketing ;)

Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? jeep commercial
Sponsored

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
My wife loves the Bikini color, and would have wanted a Bikini JLU. If the JT comes in Bikini, she just might want one.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
On my way home from Destin today, I was heading south on 75 around Ocala. Heading northbound was one of those really nice RVs that are like a big bus. To my surprise, behind it in tow was a Bikini JT. It happened too fast for me to grab my phone and get a pic unfortunately. I’m sure it was a wrap but it looked great!

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I'll trade mine when they offer a Gladiator in Mojito
That might be the one thing to get me out of mine but I likely would just wrap it that color instead of buying that way I don't have to redo all the mods that I have which I like

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
My wife loves the Bikini color, and would have wanted a Bikini JLU. If the JT comes in Bikini, she just might want one.
My wife loves bikini as well. We drove 8 hours round trip this last weekend for 392 take offs. The photo is dark but she loves them with her Bikini jl. I told her i could order her the new pink. She was having none of it.

PXL_20211123_021413229.jpg
Sponsored