MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
We're getting gecko back?! That's awesome! Could care less about bikini. I got mildly excited when I saw title because I thought you were talking about roof covering. I don't like bikini on Wranglers/Gladiators. Glad you guys will hopefully get the choice though.
Gecko is coming supposedly next month! It will be the last 2021 MY color

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm excited for you! And Imma let you finish, but first: Dune was the greatest Jeep color of all TIME.

Yep, lame.
Sorry, I ain't the biggest fan of earthy colors! I like aggressive bright colors!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal is their standing gray color.

They have had Sting Gray
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? 2CD40DA5-9368-4FD6-B976-ABA8BEC97528

Anvil which was darker and had a more bluish tint
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? 2CD40DA5-9368-4FD6-B976-ABA8BEC97528

And Rhino which was even darker
Rhino is sweet

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro replaced Bikini on the JL so I would assume the reverse would be true. Out with Hydro and in with Bikini. This will happen for 2022 model year.
Definitely

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking this will be the last year for sting gray. It's been running for three years. They ran Anvil, which is darker, for two. My guess is this will replace Sting Gray. In Dodge it's called Smoke Show. But would get another name for Jeep.

This will probably be named Earl Grey for the Jeep brands

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I was set on Firecracker Red....but I cannot imagine not having Gobi.

I'm Surprised that Gobi wasn't a set color. I mean come on its a Jeep you almost wanna think Something Like Gobi or Dune and Sarge Green would be always offered colors

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I'm Surprised that Gobi wasn't a set color. I mean come on its a Jeep you almost wanna think Something Like Gobi or Dune and Sarge Green would be always offered colors
Yep... you know they are creative... White, Red, Black, Silver, Granite... and now car companies have discovered they can make White part of the MSRP and charge more for everything else.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I just had a guy at Safeway stop and freak out a bit. He loved the gobi and the build.
Really, no matter the color, it does not take much to make one look good. Despite the jackass that claims it takes 20K to make a gladiator look good.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
i searched this color online, and I just cant seem to feel that this is a guys color. I know people can drive whatever colors they want, just this color looks feminine to me for some reason from google pics.
Dr. Manhattan (The Watchmen) disagrees!
Jeep Gladiator BIKINI GLADIATOR COMING SOON!!!? wallpapersden.com_dr-manhattan-minimalist_3840x2160

WaterDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
As long as they don’t put Geko Green in a JT, I don’t care what they do. That’s an awful color. Looks like a 15 year old girl clot.