Punk'N Coming Soon!

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
The body is strong but the spirit is weak? Why must jeep test our faith so?

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Waiting on Hydro Blue or Gator Green here. However it just works to my advantage if they take longer.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Guys I was just able to order it! Punk'N is finally available!

Jeep Gladiator Punk'N Coming Soon! {filename}
I’m still waiting on confirmation from my dealer. I hope I can order the body colored hard top.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
@ACAD_Cowboy
I think that Ram is in Mojave Sand. But I think that will be close to Gob . A little darker

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Just to steer back on course.

Was at the dealer yesterday where they tried to talk me into buying a white glad’icon which has a broken windshield that the salesman kept trying to pretend didn’t exist. While there I got to catch a shot with a brotha’ from anotha’ mutha’. It’s a JL but the orange is gonna look great with the black top, fenders and bed liner.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

Was at the dealer yesterday where they tried to talk me into buying a white glad’icon which has a broken windshield that the salesman kept trying to pretend didn’t exist. While there I got to catch a shot with a brotha’ from anotha’ mutha’. It’s a JL but the orange is gonna look great with the black top, fenders and bed liner.

Pretty funny, I was just there last week roaming the lot. They had an awesome Punk'n JL inside the dealership and I wanted to go see it again to determine whether I wanted to wait for Gator, or just order a Punk'n. Looks like they moved it outside. I live less than 10 mins away from there in Ronk. You see any JT's roaming the island at all? I've seen 1 Black overland in the wild, but that has been it.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I’ve seen two in the wild, a red on red rubicon on the southern state and a black on red sport on the sagtikos.

My apologies to everyone everywhere else, Long Island has two expressway and six parkways in addition to a slew of major county roads and this is not counting Brooklyn and Queens. And a lot of hard to pronounce native names. Directions can be a terse mix of hard words, brief route numbers and exit numbers and yet everyone know exactly where you mean.

So yeah despite telling the sales guy more than a number of times that I want a red truck and I’m willing to wait, he insisted on trying to sell me a white truck, with the afore mentioned cracked glass or a black truck with a lot of options I don’t want to buy. It was a trying visit to say the least.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Hitch receiver and ball on your front bumper... what is that for exactly?
Sponsored