Sponsored

BLack Friday /Cyber Monday sales thread

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Rebel off road just went live with their black friday sale
I know I saw that, but the one product I wanted from them the overhead rack with lights is not on sale LOL
Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Itā€™s not even Black Friday, how can people be disappointed with the discounts??? Thatā€™s like saying Iā€™m disappointed seeing the new movie that releases tomorrow that Iā€™ve only seen previews for ;)

I guarantee youā€™ll find better deals tomorrow (on actual Black Friday) and even better deals on Cyber Monday! Many retailers tease the sale leading up to better prices because they know people just canā€™t wait!

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Good point but let keep making this thread the reference so we don't have to go looking around everywhere

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Amazon has Rugged Ridge tube doors for the best price I see plus an extra 15% off, just ordered front (with mirrors) and rear doors for $790 shipped. Make sure amazon is selected as the seller.

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Discount tire; They matched Walmarts price for me, $20 on each tire, 5, and gave me 15% of on their Labor Day sale, then gave me a $70 rebate. I was thoroughly impressed. It came to almost $300 off.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Discount tire; They matched Walmarts price for me, $20 on each tire, 5, and gave me 15% of on their Labor Day sale, then gave me a $70 rebate. I was thoroughly impressed. It came to almost $300 off.
Which tires?

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Which tires?
cooper discoverer at3. So far I like them, not as aggressive for the mud but great in snow & on dirt roads and Desert trails, super sidewall protection and actually have a load rating which the Stock tires didn't on the Max tow, which was surprising and disappointing.
tbn:ANd9GcQ2s-k3-VlnDXcf3O7Tgt9s6Ito6YV1_Q6aNnJd8NcJmDz61zTcahdSdsdWkDkA1UAqkpgMqyC-BeM&usqp=CAc.png

Sponsored

Nolan

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Commander Overland, 20 Gladiator Rubicon

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
cooper discoverer at3. So far I like them, not as aggressive for the mud but great in snow & on dirt roads and Desert trails, super sidewall protection and actually have a load rating which the Stock tires didn't on the Max tow, which was surprising and disappointing.
tbn:ANd9GcQ2s-k3-VlnDXcf3O7Tgt9s6Ito6YV1_Q6aNnJd8NcJmDz61zTcahdSdsdWkDkA1UAqkpgMqyC-BeM&usqp=CAc.png
I've considered those. They look rugged and are fairly light when compared to other's in same size.
I missed the part in your post about "labor day sale," lol. I'm so zeroed in on BF sales.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I've considered those. They look rugged and are fairly light when compared to other's in same size.
I missed the part in your post about "labor day sale," lol. I'm so zeroed in on BF sales.
I'm sure there will be a Black Friday Sale, they are always on sale. Check walmarts price on your phone 1st.
Open this, then click on "Full Specs tab" http://us.coopertire.com/tires/discoverer-at3-xlt
http://us.coopertire.com/tires/promotions#all-tires >from Cooper
https://www.discounttire.com/promotions/black_friday From Discount Tire

Same or better deal than Labor day