Blind spot mirrors

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
i've used the cheap napa auto parts 3" convex stick on mirrors for everything, maybe a couple decades now, nice flat tin edge (not the thick raised black plastic edge), on the jeep i found with the more narrow vertical mirrors the best spot was top outside corners to leave the rest of mirror most usable for everything else

2" just too small imo, always the 3", i would run those on any vehicle, a sports car with small mirrors to begin with...as those 3" convex are more useful than anything else imo
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
C743B121-2E1D-4E56-8026-E774360EFFA8.jpeg
@JeepCares ? Comments? Will Jeep ever have the same blind spot mirrors as you now have on the Jeep Renegade? Please advise/comment.

Spikedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I tried a mirror off of Amazon. It attaches using 3M tape. I bought some additional tape and added another strip between the two pieces included. I'm going to see how it lasts before adding one on the other side. I'll probably also add some of the small round mirrors in the lower outside corners of the main mirrors.

Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors C743B121-2E1D-4E56-8026-E774360EFFA8
Did you like the blind spot mirror you posted here? I've been trying to find one for my gladiator and would appreciate your thoughts! Thanks.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Did you like the blind spot mirror you posted here? I've been trying to find one for my gladiator and would appreciate your thoughts! Thanks.
It works fairly well for keeping it straight when parking, but not too useful when driving. I got some of the little round mirrors to try in the lower corners. I'm hoping to get them on this weekend.

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors mirror

This is a small crop from a bigger picture. These are small stick-on mirrors purchased at the local auto parts store. They work great. But, don't put them where I did. It looks OK in this picture, of the passenger side. But if you put it inboard on the driver's side, that's the wrong spot! It blocks the natural spot your eyes go to for normal driving. Place it outboard! I've been wanting to change them ever since I put them on.

Sponsored

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors mirror

This is a small crop from a bigger picture. These are small stick-on mirrors purchased at the local auto parts store. They work great. But, don't put them where I did. It looks OK in this picture, of the passenger side. But if you put it inboard on the driver's side, that's the wrong spot! It blocks the natural spot your eyes go to for normal driving. Place it outboard! I've been wanting to change them ever since I put them on.
i did this mistake also, i did take them off and buy new ones to re-do. Outboard up high is the best spot. I use the full 3" ones with the rolled over tin lip instead of those 2" ones with the raised black plastic lip. I find those just too small. The 3" ones have always been so valuable to me as a shoulder check super fast glance alternative and also aid in backing up seeing lines etc. that i've run them for more than 20 years...there's my two cents

the rolled over tin lip is less distracting to the at glance view and when you have to clean them with windshield squidgy it works better, i live where there's snow and crap so you do have to do that once in awhile and the raised black plastic lip catches too much goop and you don't end up with as clean, runs down after you clean etc.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Those look interesting. I keep looking for a replacement tow mirror that is a bolt on replacement. I guess I ask for too much. I have a 21 foot center console and the stock mirrors are terrible when backing the boat.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Stock/before - (ignore my assistant/grandson photobombing.)

Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors PXL_20230725_150524896

Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors PXL_20230725_150533491

After - (objects in mirror are a lot closer than they appear - truck is backed up to within inches of the garage door)

Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors PXL_20230725_151959956.MP

Jeep Gladiator Blind spot mirrors PXL_20230725_152008341

timwiller

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 J-3600 Gladiator. 2021 Willys Sport
Occupation
retired
i've used the cheap napa auto parts 3" convex stick on mirrors for everything, maybe a couple decades now, nice flat tin edge (not the thick raised black plastic edge), on the jeep i found with the more narrow vertical mirrors the best spot was top outside corners to leave the rest of mirror most usable for everything else

2" just too small imo, always the 3", i would run those on any vehicle, a sports car with small mirrors to begin with...as those 3" convex are more useful than anything else imo
X2. what he said. they are perfect on my willys
Sponsored