Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
PM
i run the same wheel. i hated them until i installed them.

great looking jeep
Thnx! I like them, the military-ish look. Makes me think of old Hummer wheels.

Not crazy about the bolts and what may happen over time to them w/rust but we’ll see how it goes. No brake dust though! 🤣

Sponsored

In3briatedPanda

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Freedom Edition Max Tow
Occupation
Automotive
Thnx! I like them, the military-ish look. Makes me think of old Hummer wheels.

Not crazy about the bolts and what may happen over time to them w/rust but we’ll see how it goes. No brake dust though! 🤣
ive seen people paint the bolts. lol. Ive run those rims for almost three years, no issues with the bolts, no fading, minor chipping from rotations and offroading, no balance issues with my ko2s (315/75r17).

im lucky i got them years ago for 188 a rim. I saw them almost 300 a pop on another website. i went 17x9.5 with a -6mm offset

BaneKotaKeena

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
PM
ive seen people paint the bolts. lol. Ive run those rims for almost three years, no issues with the bolts, no fading, minor chipping from rotations and offroading, no balance issues with my ko2s (315/75r17).

im lucky i got them years ago for 188 a rim. I saw them almost 300 a pop on another website. i went 17x9.5 with a -6mm offset
Same specs on mine. Glad to hear the bolts hold up. I think they are stainless. Ive already had a couple chips but touch up w/black paint and barely noticeable. Paid $219 per on Extreme Terrain.