Sponsored

Check Out! Quake LED's Jeep JT Gladiator/JL Wrangler DRL, Amber Sequential Turn Signal Fender Chop

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
I have a rubicon. Will either the 922 or 1023 be a direct fit replacement for non led? Also, which DRL is brighter between the two?

Thanks!
@DakotaBoy

Both the QTE992 and QTE1023 are direct replacements for the OEM fender lights on your Rubicon model. They will plug directly into the factory harness and won't have any dash errors regardless of halogen or led package.

Technically the QTE1023 has a brighter DRL, and is the equivalent brightness of the stock LED package offered from Mopar, but they are both bright and completely different looks.

The QTE992 is unique because it is made from powder coated metal, so it naturally ties into aftermarket bumpers and accessories more than the 1023. Regardless of which route you go, you will be happy as anything beats the stock halogen!
Sponsored

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
@Califoniajeeping,

The "max-tow" package has the same fenders as an overland model, so unfortunately this product will not fit as of yet. We are releasing an Overland/ Sahara version of this product VERY soon, so keep your eyes posted on our social media for that drop.

We do however have two other products that work with you fenders that are currently available, which I have linked below. Let us know if you have any more questions on anything and we will get back asap.

QTE1023: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...equential-turn-signals-side-marker-light.html

QTE992: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...-turn-signal-side-marker-light-quake-led.html
is the chop kit out yet for the Overland/ Non-Rubicon fenders?

cannonFodder

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey @Mr Black ,

Trying to purchase a set of the Overland fender chop brackets + LEDs and when I attempt to finalize the sale, I get "Invalid formkey"

Frustrating.

Edit - I got it working. Had to clear cache and start fresh with the transaction.

Last edited:

3Sons

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Brewery
Which ones will fit on a Willys?

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Which ones will fit on a Willys?
Does your Willy's Gladiator have the paint matched fender? Normally the Willy's JT's take the Sahara version of the chop kit (QTE 1043) as they should have the two piece fender with the wider two bulb fender light. This is not the case with the JL Wranglers however.

Here is the link: Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com)

If you are uncertain if you have the wider two piece fenders and you want to make sure you order the right ones you can always reach out to the office at 720 305 8979 and we can confirm with 100% certainty for you.

Let me know if you need any thing else! Cheers!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey @Mr Black ,

Trying to purchase a set of the Overland fender chop brackets + LEDs and when I attempt to finalize the sale, I get "Invalid formkey"

Frustrating.

Edit - I got it working. Had to clear cache and start fresh with the transaction.
Sorry you were having issues in the ordering process, but glad you got it figured out! Hope you are excited to get them! We would love it if you posted some photos and tag us on social media when you get them installed! Welcome to the Quake Army my friend!

3Sons

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Brewery
Does your Willy's Gladiator have the paint matched fender? Normally the Willy's JT's take the Sahara version of the chop kit (QTE 1043) as they should have the two piece fender with the wider two bulb fender light. This is not the case with the JL Wranglers however.

Here is the link: Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com)

If you are uncertain if you have the wider two piece fenders and you want to make sure you order the right ones you can always reach out to the office at 720 305 8979 and we can confirm with 100% certainty for you.

Let me know if you need any thing else! Cheers!
Hey, yes they’re the paint matched fenders.

TheBrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Hey @Mr Black
I have 2021 Gladiator Willys with painted fenders. Do you have version of these that fits the Willys?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey @Mr Black
I have 2021 Gladiator Willys with painted fenders. Do you have version of these that fits the Willys?
@TheBrain,

Yessir we have you covered! The Willy's fenders on the Gladiator take the QTE1043 chop kit. : Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com).

Let us know what other questions you might have. It is also worth mentioning that we have released an RGB-W version, and there might be another one coming down the pipeline here REALLY, REALLY soon!

TheBrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TheBrain,

Yessir we have you covered! The Willy's fenders on the Gladiator take the QTE1043 chop kit. : Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com).

Let us know what other questions you might have. It is also worth mentioning that we have released an RGB-W version, and there might be another one coming down the pipeline here REALLY, REALLY soon!
This set up removes the inner fender portion of the painted fender set up. Could you keep that inner fender and just trim the parking light assembly back to fit this kit?? Either way, probably leaning towards purchasing, just want to clarify that piece.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
This set up removes the inner fender portion of the painted fender set up. Could you keep that inner fender and just trim the parking light assembly back to fit this kit?? Either way, probably leaning towards purchasing, just want to clarify that piece.
@TheBrain ,

You can indeed install the kit both ways. It was initially intended to remove everything fender liner and all, but tons of our customers have maintained the plastic rivet portion and factory inner fenders when installing the kit for more of a factory look and it is still a simple process.

If you have any questions on how to do this when you have the product in hand and are installing it, our tech department will be more than happy to help assist you through it!

TheBrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TheBrain ,

You can indeed install the kit both ways. It was initially intended to remove everything fender liner and all, but tons of our customers have maintained the plastic rivet portion and factory inner fenders when installing the kit for more of a factory look and it is still a simple process.

If you have any questions on how to do this when you have the product in hand and are installing it, our tech department will be more than happy to help assist you through it!
Awesome. Got them ordered!
Sponsored