Sponsored

Cloth seats in diff models

Bomber27

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Durango Brass Monkey, Jeep Cherokee 2001, Dodge Stratus, Wrangler Unlimited
I am getting ready to order or possibly buy off the lot if I can comprise color and some options for a price that’s good to me.

Are the actual seats different from leather to cloth. Mechanical and cushioning.

Are the cloth seats different: sport s, rubicon or possible overland. Mechanical and cushioning.

Is the materials different among the Sport s, rubicon, overland.

I am aware of embroidery and or stitching color might show different. Also understand about covers, just want to start with basics.

Currently unable to see in person for the next two-three weeks then will start traveling the lots.

Thanks
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I am getting ready to order or possibly buy off the lot if I can comprise color and some options for a price that’s good to me.

Are the actual seats different from leather to cloth. Mechanical and cushioning.

Are the cloth seats different: sport s, rubicon or possible overland. Mechanical and cushioning.

Is the materials different among the Sport s, rubicon, overland.

I am aware of embroidery and or stitching color might show different. Also understand about covers, just want to start with basics.

Currently unable to see in person for the next two-three weeks then will start traveling the lots.

Thanks
I believe cloth on all trims are same .but I do know you lose the back middle flip out with cup holders if you get cloth which sucks

OP
OP
Bomber27

Bomber27

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Durango Brass Monkey, Jeep Cherokee 2001, Dodge Stratus, Wrangler Unlimited
I knew about the fold down section missing in rear seat with Cloth Seats. I would understand no fold down on a lower end cloth seat, but if all the same with higher quality cloth, not much savings on FCA’s part.

Not sure how much it matters to me in the driver seat! Haha..

ScaleRCCrawler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Subaru XV Crosstek
Occupation
US Air Force (Retired)
The Rubicon has different cloth seats then the Sport’s.
Sponsored