First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT GCMLE '19 JLU '08 JKU
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Stuffing a golf cart is nice and all that but I am I looking at a granite crystal gladiator?
Sponsored

MynticeLX

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
tight, but fits...
I have been waiting to see if this fits. It is crucial for me. What model Club Car is that? I'm hoping to put one in the back of my Gladiator and pull with my RV. Thanks again for posting. Huge help.

Do you have any worry about the tailgate sagging? I know some aftermarket mods have changed the tailgate wire to a hard bridge for extra safety. Might be something to consider.

OP
OP
biggdave92

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
I have been waiting to see if this fits. It is crucial for me. What model Club Car is that? I'm hoping to put one in the back of my Gladiator and pull with my RV. Thanks again for posting. Huge help.

Do you have any worry about the tailgate sagging? I know some aftermarket mods have changed the tailgate wire to a hard bridge for extra safety. Might be something to consider.
stock 2017 club car precedent. Tailgate will support 1800lbs evenly distributed according to jeep. Cart weighs about 900lbs. Shouldnt be a problem. I also plan to tow behind RV.

MilesAH

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 TJ. ‘07 JKU. ‘09 JKUR. Now a ‘21 JTRD
Occupation
HVACR Service
Yea I’ve backed it in today and it made a small difference.

975BB1D5-C970-4BC7-96FB-B11F808B5B58.jpeg
I’m planning on some air bags for my future JT Rubicon to help with sag while towing. I recommend that maybe you should try air bags too. If you try some, let us know if they help.

Sponsored

MynticeLX

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
stock 2017 club car precedent. Tailgate will support 1800lbs evenly distributed according to jeep. Cart weighs about 900lbs. Shouldnt be a problem. I also plan to tow behind RV.
How are you securing it? Do you feel pretty safe with it back there? Just got my Gladiator and starting to think through options to haul a gold cart. Also, do you drive it up there or winch pull it?

OP
OP
biggdave92

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
How are you securing it? Do you feel pretty safe with it back there? Just got my Gladiator and starting to think through options to haul a gold cart. Also, do you drive it up there or winch pull it?
Haven't driven or towed the gladiator yet with the cart in the back. Just checked to see if it fit. Plan to do it in the future. Drove it on with harbor freight ramps.

Gem1n1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I'm assuming a Yamaha golf cart would fit the same... Crossing my fingers

Gahill2

First Name
Hill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
So does the kids Polaris RZR 170 but it’s sagging like crazy. Will need to fix that as I’m not overly keen on towing a trailer into the trails.

D40EACBC-D761-4E89-9150-63D69D836E96.jpeg

E1C73473-4E25-4196-8CB0-27E9731818D1.jpeg
Are you still hauling this way? My little one got one for Christmas and I was torn on getting a trailer. Any tips are appreciated!

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Now I just need to know if my lifted cart on 23s will fit. On second thought, I’ll just go to Uhaul and rent a trailer for $20 the 1-2 times a year I need to move it

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
Now I just need to know if my lifted cart on 23s will fit. On second thought, I’ll just go to Uhaul and rent a trailer for $20 the 1-2 times a year I need to move it
I have 24s on my lifted TXT EZgo-, it fit pretty well legnthwise, but had to angle down rear and secure with straps. The front wheels sat on top of wheel wells, and back wheels were on the tailgate, tires were up against the side walls of the bed. I only went about 45 miles though. I kick myself for not taking pictures.

This set up put a lot more weight on the tailgate, but I ratcheted the front down pretty tight into the front cargo hooks and that thing was secure. I was impressed it fit.

I have a standard length TXT with a rear bed/seat (4 seater), 6 inch lift with 24 inch tires on 14 inch rims.
Sponsored