Coils for Mojave

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
I have added a metal front bumper, winch, decked system, SmartCap, roof rack and awning to my Mojave. My guess is that I am running 500+ lbs over stock weight 100% of the time. Stock everything else except 35" tires on the stock wheels. I am not rock crawling, just easy to light moderate trails. The truck stance is level and looks fine but I feel like I am hitting bump stops/bottoming out easier and more frequently now.
What are the recommendations for improving that situation without messing with my fabulous Mojave ride and suspension? I am guessing stronger/stiffer coils of some type may do the trick? TIA.
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I have a Mojave with a light weight winch on front, RSI cap, air compressor, front receiver, bunch of skids, on factory tires and did not like the feel, guy named Chris (White Rabbit) steered me to going with factory Max Tow springs they are much shorter then Mojave and still progressive, I used a 1 &3/8” Icon aluminum spacer, to make up the difference, much better but even the Max Tows are compressed sitting static, but do not have the soft feeling and handles towing my camper fine. Not 100% thrilled with the Max Tows and think I would rather find a bit stiffer spring as long as the Mojave rear springs, and lose the spacer. The front did not notice the weight of receiver hitch and spring that I can notice…..Jack