First Name
Hollis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive manufacturing
I am wanting to change out my grill for the Mopar satin black one, but I am confused about what part(s?) I need. Can anyone who has added this to their build clarify for me?

is part #82216097 all that I need to order? Will that be everything that I need for this simple mod, and then I move my grill inserts to the new one? It looks like there are also some small trim pieces around the bottom sides?

Thanks for anyone who can clarify!
Sponsored

wv_gladiator

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt rubicon diesel
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Heck, just paint your grill yourself. You can so it.

Sponsored

kennyglm

First Name
kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
I am wanting to change out my grill for the Mopar satin black one, but I am confused about what part(s?) I need. Can anyone who has added this to their build clarify for me?

is part #82216097 all that I need to order? Will that be everything that I need for this simple mod, and then I move my grill inserts to the new one? It looks like there are also some small trim pieces around the bottom sides?

Thanks for anyone who can clarify!
i am just gonna wrap mine. Alot cheaper...

OP
OP

Hoss

First Name
Hollis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive manufacturing

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
Satin and flat black paint seem to be easier to paint with than gloss if you decide to tackle it yourself. If I didn't already have the willys black grill, I would paint mine. I do like the side pieces painted the body color much better. I can't comment on wrapping as I've never paid someone to do it.

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I went with the Mopar grill, and before I knew there was a difference, I luckily ordered the right one. Do you have painted pieces on the lower left and lower right of the grill, or is it one piece as others have commented? There's a difference. I have an Overland, and swapped the silver trim pieces, into the Satin grill to retain a little silver. While you have it out, you may wish to consider if you want to add headlight guards, and pre-runner lights.

DSCF4497.JPG

jav_eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I went with the Mopar grill, and before I knew there was a difference, I luckily ordered the right one. Do you have painted pieces on the lower left and lower right of the grill, or is it one piece as others have commented? There's a difference. I have an Overland, and swapped the silver trim pieces, into the Satin grill to retain a little silver. While you have it out, you may wish to consider if you want to add headlight guards, and pre-runner lights.

Jeep Gladiator Confused about satin black grill… DSCF4497.JPG
What bumper is that?

Sponsored