Sponsored

Confused on fender lighting

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
So, I have been researching fender options, lighting changes on fenders, etc. I have a sport S, it has 2 bulbs in the fender, outer being drl. With having 2 different bulbs, a switchback bulb change probably isn't going to work. I saw some fenders only have one bulb there, so is this classified as which type of fender? What options are there to make bulbs brighter? Am I able to swab these out for a LED option? Would like to go to a cleaner look. Thx for any input.

Jeep Gladiator Confused on fender lighting Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.34.23 AM
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
Ahh, the color matched flare option on a Sport S. Those are the same fender flares as an Overland so any LED bulb replacement for an Overland will work, there are may threads detailing the LED blub choices. IMO the best option is OEM LED's, but that will require some programming to clear the bulb out warnings.
Gregj

Edit to add this thread has many options.
LED Fender Lights

OP
OP

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
Ahh, the color matched flare option on a Sport S. Those are the same fender flares as an Overland so any LED bulb replacement for an Overland will work, there are may threads detailing the LED blub choices. IMO the best option is OEM LED's, but that will require some programming to clear the bulb out warnings.
Gregj
Thank you! That's what I wanted to know. Is the shape the same as the rubicon fender? I have a jscan, so can do some programming.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
They are the same as far as the lights go but Rubicon Flares are higher for larger tire clearance.

Gregj
Sponsored