Sponsored

Couldn’t find UPC code

Clark222

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
I ordered the Sunrider through Northridge 4x4 during the sale. I couldn’t find the upc on the Sunrider and by the time I realized it was supposed to be on the box the box was gone. What can I do to prove it’s mine?
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I ordered the Sunrider through Northridge 4x4 during the sale. I couldn’t find the upc on the Sunrider and by the time I realized it was supposed to be on the box the box was gone. What can I do to prove it’s mine?
Can you explain more? Why would you have to prove something you possess is yours?

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Contact BesTop on here, this has happened before.

Sponsored

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Same happened to me. What will likely happen is you'll go through the waiting period (maybe a month), then get a rejection notice, then resubmit, go to the back of the line, wait another month and it will eventually go through. The rebate process is lacking, but it's a great product so enjoy it in the meantime.
Sponsored