First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I purchased my bumper as an open box sale and it did not come with the fog lights. Looking for something decent which won't break the bank. They will need to be 3 inch, flush mounted. Would also prefer something which would plug straight into the old halogen connection, or come with the proper harness. TIA.
Jeep Gladiator Cube Fog Lights? 20200718_223327
Sponsored

OP
OP
BrentMG

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I'm looking for same what did you end up going with?
Haven't got anything yet. Still kinda half assed looking though. Hasn't been too foggy here and my oracles are pretty bright. So not in too terrible of a rush.

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Haven't got anything yet. Still kinda half assed looking though. Hasn't been too foggy here and my oracles are pretty bright. So not in too terrible of a rush.
Some discussion on Wrangler forum that these will work for lights with Deutsch plugs. Jeep JK 10-18 H16 to DT Fog Light Adapters (kchilites.com) Although I would check with KC first.

As for lights that plug and play seems this company has some. The revolver(example linked) and cube lights have a selection for plug in play for JT. Buy Revolver Pair 18 Watt – Inspired Engineering (inspired-engineering.com)

OP
OP
BrentMG

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Those look like an exact pattern for Rigid Industries. Might be too much depending on what you consider breaking the bank but most similar looking lights are direct rip-offs and will probably fit.

Your issue will be the direct-connect requirement because you probably aren't going to find that for cheap lights... you'll have to splice them in yourself.
Sponsored