GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
So what are you going to do?
Looks like I’m stuck biting the bullet on paying my local dealer to replace it. It’s absolute crap that this is something we have to worry about paying so much money for on a 4 year old car…. Hoping if I reach out to mopar they’ll help me with cost but most likely not. I’ll definitely keep you updated! My appointment is the 30th of this month. I’m also going to have them repaint a bunch of stuff under the paint warranty on these jeeps. Door hinges corroding and hood is bubbling. Happy I spend 50k on a new car just to have to get it repainted and to get my gauge cluster replaced!!

Honestly I could be under estimating the price a little haha. There’s a bunch of part numbers for the same cluster and they all vary in price. That’s “discounted cost” on parts websites online. I guarantee the dealer will want to charge full price. Plus diagnostic fee of 200 something and then the labor to replace the cluster which is bullshit since I can get it done within 20 minutes myself
Sponsored

fakemessiah23

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Geo Metro, 2020 JT
Occupation
@pickelator
I will be making a separate post later today when I reinstall mine

But please call united radio.

I mailed them my cluster for a similar issue, cost right around 200 dollars and took less than a week.

Didn’t need to reprogram mileage or anything.

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
I will be making a separate post later today when I reinstall mine

But please call united radio.

I mailed them my cluster for a similar issue, cost right around 200 dollars and took less than a week.

Didn’t need to reprogram mileage or anything.
Please keep us updated! I have my appointment next week so if I can handle this before then, it would be awesome!