Sponsored

Does anyone make a FJ40 style grill guard?

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
I’m looking for the old school style grill guards found on Land Rovers or FJ40. I can’t seem to find anything even close to them. Any ideas?
Jeep Gladiator Does anyone make a FJ40 style grill guard? B982CA27-49AB-40B4-B4F4-766F9D3FF889
Sponsored

OP
OP
Psycho Squirrel

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
Yes but no. I’m looking for something that protects the fenders as well. It seems like all the manufacturers make stuff that is more like a prerunner style. While they are functional to a point, they only really protect the center of the grill. In fact, the bumper I have is the same way but the hoop is bolted on so I can replace it with whatever I want.

OP
OP
Psycho Squirrel

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish there was something like this that came back closer to the grill...this thing is like a foot and half away!
Agreed, plus that version only works with the factory bumper. I may have to break out the welder soon.

Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Did you ever find something that fits the bill?

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Agreed, plus that version only works with the factory bumper. I may have to break out the welder soon.
I wonder if the width of these brush guards line up with the tow hooks? Could you weld to those?
Sponsored