Sponsored

Does the TL + 4-6% under invoice work for other Jeep models?

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
I ordered a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon at the start of 2021 and picked it up in March 2021 from New Smyrna Jeep and it went very well. We have the lease of our SUV up and looking at a Grand Cherokee L.
Do the dealers offer 5-8% under invoice on the Gladiator also play ball with other Jeep models? Thx!

I went with New Smyrna back then as I was living in FL (Gupton offer slightly better pricing), but now based out of Denver
Sponsored

DobaMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 23 JL Sahara 4xe
It all depends on if a particular model is eligible for the Affiliate Rewards program (and if the dealer is going to accept the program). In the past, all models were with very few exceptions. But now it can be limited. Right now it looks like Grand Cherokee L is included as is the old body style Grand Cherokee (WK) but not the new body Grand Cherokee.
https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/pdf/FCA-AR-ProgramRules.pdf

This gets you to 1% under invoice. You may not find 4-6% and incentives are low on the Grand CHerokee L right now. But with higher gas prices there may be more incentive to move them.

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
I am in a same situation and contacted Koons Jeep. This was back in February.
Here is a cut from his email:

""Thank you for contacting us regarding a Jeep GCL. I will be more than happy to help you out with this process.
Now due to low inventory, I can only do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of 6%, under invoice, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing. Now the 6% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. So if you are looking for the below invoice pricing, it would have to be for retail/purchase. The program is only designed for retail, not leasing.
If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Jeep.com [jeep.com], build out your ideal vehicle and attach the PDF to the email here, I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 6-8 weeks from the time that order goes into production, however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control. But usually factory orders take 6-8 weeks. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to take longer and is out of my control. Now again, the 6% under invoice is for retail/finance only and is not available for leasing. Now the 6% under invoice does require financing through Chrysler Capital or lose 1000. So all you need to do is make 3 payments with Chrysler at which after the 3 payments you can either pay it off or refinance elsewhere if needed . So it would be whatever the invoice is, less 6% (Must Finance with Chrysler Capital or lose 1,000), plus tax, tags and 899 processing. Now any incentivized rate that Chrysler offers is not compatible with the 1000 finance incentive.
Now if you are Tread Lightly or Affiliate, you would be able to get any additional .5% taking it to 6.5% in total. Once you provide the correct documentation, you can receive another .5% taking it to 7.0% in total.""

So it looks like the deal is available just depends on the dealer like previously said; If you want more info just let me know...

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Maybe Zach@Granger can chime in if he's doing his offer on the rest of the jeep lineup. It's 8 hours from you, but all the other big discount dealers I know are further than that. Granger used to pick you up from the airport as well. Not sure if they still do.

His deal is 4% under with no financing requirement at all and a $180 doc free (700 lower than Koons, so that's more than another percent saved right there). Also while he's the new guy around these parts he's very well respected in the Bronco reservation community for no game playing.

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Maybe Zach@Granger can chime in if he's doing his offer on the rest of the jeep lineup. It's 8 hours from you, but all the other big discount dealers I know are further than that. Granger used to pick you up from the airport as well. Not sure if they still do.

His deal is 4% under with no financing requirement at all and a $180 doc free (700 lower than Koons, so that's more than another percent saved right there). Also while he's the new guy around these parts he's very well respected in the Bronco reservation community for no game playing.
Thank you for the kind words! Yes we do 4% under invoice on our jeep products. Please reach out to us at Jeep@grangermotors and we can get you a quote!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AEsco48

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Thank you for the kind words! Yes we do 4% under invoice on our jeep products. Please reach out to us at Jeep@grangermotors and we can get you a quote!
Thanks Zach, not ready to pull the trigger just yet.
How long are factory orders on GCL taking? This way we can plan for when our lease is up. Thx!

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Thanks Zach, not ready to pull the trigger just yet.
How long are factory orders on GCL taking? This way we can plan for when our lease is up. Thx!
were looking at about a 4-6 month wait currently!