Driver's Side Fender - LED Lights

tayfife

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Firstly, I'm brand new to the Jeep world, and brand new to this forum. Apologies in advance if I do something wrong.

I purchased a Gladiator last week, and I LOVE it. However, I noticed a couple small problems so far. It seems that the LEDs on the driver's side fender do not turn on when the headlights are on. That is supposed to be on... right? Or is there a way to independently turn them off and on? See attached photo.

Also, I didn't "order" my Jeep, I bought one that was already built from a dealership. It came with the wireless bluetooth speaker (which is an Alpine product in case you were curious). I tried a few times to sync it with my phone. It powers up and everything... but the bluetooth sync button does not do anything. So I can't actually make it recognizable to my phone. Has anyone else had this issue? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong there too.

Thanks!

IMG_1334.jpg

Jeep Gladiator Driver's Side Fender - LED Lights {filename}
Sponsored

OP
OP
tayfife

tayfife

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It's DRL, should be always on....
It's not the DRL... it actually lights up when I turn the headslights off. I think there might be two sets of LEDs in there. One is DRL (which works), and one comes on with headlights (which doesn't work).

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
It's not the DRL... it actually lights up when I turn the headslights off. I think there might be two sets of LEDs in there. One is DRL (which works), and one comes on with headlights (which doesn't work).
got ya. either way it's broke. See dealer......

Ashleigh

First Name
Ashleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Did you very figure out what was wrong? 2019 Jeep Wrangler having the same prob been in the shop for a week and they say they can’t figure it out..
Sponsored