Left Side Projector Light Out on LED Headlights

mattsaavedra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
A couple months ago I purchase aftermarket LED lights from DV8 Off-Road that are identical to the OEM Mopar Headlights. I installed them on my JT, and ran the 4th wire just like usual to get the Halo's. Everything worked fine these past few months up until a few days ago when I noticed my Projector Light on my left headlight was out. The right side works fine, and I have tried using JScan and change some settings but nothing seems to work. I have used JScan on my Jeep in the past to change settings for the fender lights, so I don't know if it was something I changed on the app back then, but earlier today I went back and checked all of the LED/DRL Light settings and I still can't find the issue.

I don't know if it is an issue with the monitor, using JScan, or just the actual headlight. Has anyone else had the same issue? Any idea on how to fix it?

Jeep Gladiator Left Side Projector Light Out on LED Headlights 5E9565AE-A641-4E6A-A6ED-1E32301AB8C2.JPEG
Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
First, recheck your plug connection on the rear of the light. If that's good, check your 4th wire for the halos to make sure it's not crimped, etc. to create a short. Check to make sure your fuses are properly seated in your fuse box. If all else fails, you could try pulling both lights and plugging the one that's out into the opposite light plug, just to see if it lights up. If it doesn't, the light's probably just gone out, but should be covered under DV8's warranty.

Joe_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Vette Conv., 03 Harley Heritage Springer
A couple months ago I purchase aftermarket LED lights from DV8 Off-Road that are identical to the OEM Mopar Headlights. I installed them on my JT, and ran the 4th wire just like usual to get the Halo's. Everything worked fine these past few months up until a few days ago when I noticed my Projector Light on my left headlight was out. The right side works fine, and I have tried using JScan and change some settings but nothing seems to work. I have used JScan on my Jeep in the past to change settings for the fender lights, so I don't know if it was something I changed on the app back then, but earlier today I went back and checked all of the LED/DRL Light settings and I still can't find the issue.

I don't know if it is an issue with the monitor, using JScan, or just the actual headlight. Has anyone else had the same issue? Any idea on how to fix it?

Jeep Gladiator Left Side Projector Light Out on LED Headlights 5E9565AE-A641-4E6A-A6ED-1E32301AB8C2.JPEG
I having the same problem except the right headlight. Got a new one under warranty and it started having the same problem.

Did you get this fixed? How?

Joe_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Vette Conv., 03 Harley Heritage Springer
Thanks
Sponsored