Sponsored

Either I am doing something wrong, or my Tazer is out of wack...

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I have a Tazer, 40's and 5;38's and get about 16-18 mpg depending on driving style
Sponsored

OP
OP
andrewjcoleman
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
It's not.

Did you follow the instructions explicitly including the 2 sleep cycles after changing the settings? Tazer just tells your Jeep what size the tires are and the truck's computer makes the adjustments for everything else. My best guess is that your computer is still adjusting the learned adaptives in the TCM/PCM.

I had my Tazer well before 37s and saw no noticeable difference in mileage after installing. There's no reason you should be getting 12 mpg.
Yes, I was nervous about messing it up so I was super through when I installed it. Maybe I will just unmarry it and try it over again. Thanks!

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Yes, I was nervous about messing it up so I was super through when I installed it. Maybe I will just unmarry it and try it over again. Thanks!
Worth a shot. Make sure you're on the most current firmware as well.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
I believe I've read elsewhere here that when you use your phone GPS to calibrate the speedo, make sure you aren't connected via apple carplay/android auto because the Jeep speedo and the app will sync together and you wont get an accurate reading?
Sponsored