Sponsored

electrical gremlins ?

Glad23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep GC, 23 Glad Mojave, 05 Mustang, 41 Ford PU
AElectrical gremlins ?

My 2023 Gladiator Mojave (4,200 miles) has malfunctioned several times lately. First I lost the readings on a couple of the gauges on off-road pages. However the next morning everything was normal. Next the off-road pages would not load at all. Next day everything was normal. Finally I lost the off-road pages, the heated seats, and the outside temperature display. Next day everything was normal. Looking at the service history I noticed the main battery was replaced by the dealer prior to my purchase. I am the first owner. I have had it about 8 months. I checked for software updates on line and noticed USB updated are not available for a 23. Other than that thing are going OK.

As we all know taking it to the dealer is a waste of time unless the dealer can duplicate the problem. Does anyone have any ideas about this problem?

Thanks in advance !!
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
There is a TSB to update the 8.4 software that also covers 2023 models. If still in the bumper to bumper basic 3/36K warranty, it should be covered by a dealer visit under warranty.

Need to go into dealer mode on the radio and check your software and see if at version 40.1 or higher. If not, get the TSB update done.

FWIW, the Uconnect website has never released a user downloadable file to update by USB, they all have been done either through the dealership or if you buy a GPS navigation map update will they then give you a USB to update.

Attachments