First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
Looking to get the best deal on a Gladiator overlander, in either Gobi or Gator. With the Employee Pricing expiring in about a week will their be better deals towards the end of the year prior to the 2021 models hitting the dealers? I tired to haggle with three different dealers on Gobi’s that were in stock and they will only offer the employee pricing and no dealer incentive added. Any one have luck with dealers pricing Well bellow MSRP in addition to the employee pricing?
Sponsored

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
I think employee pricing is a bunch of BS. In NC they take maybe 5 or 6K off Overland's sticker but then add back BS dealer fees of $799 +. I think deals will improve as the weeks go by. I started of looking for a base sport which they only take $3k off then up to an Overland. I'm going to buy a Mojave with limited extra equipment. problem is they take only $3k off than too. going to spend more upfront but the truck will be basically finished. I dont see tons of Gladiators on the roads in NC and most of the dealers have not sold the ones I've looked at during the last month. I think they have to move them out soon.
Good luck..

Costanzio66

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee wrangler renegade
Our story is the same. I've definitely found their bottom line is somewhere north of $35,000 cash for a Sport model. Shot down time and time again ( after the normal bait and switch routine, of course). In Texas, there seems to be a great shortage of Sports and Overlands. EVERYONE has 50 and 60K Rubicons and Mohaves. It will interesting to see what becomes of all these high dollar leftovers. I'm so pissed at dealerships and their BS, I'm just gonna sit back and wait.

Darrin NC

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
was that a base sport or sport s? auto or manual?