First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing
Anybody have experience with the EVO Bombers on their JT? With or without the skins? Wondering they hold actually being beat off rocks and how they function as a step. I can't seem to find the weight of them anywhere either.
Sponsored

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Way a life and Offroad Evolution use them heavily and they wheel harder than 99% of people.

But future info to save you time, everything EVO Manufacturing makes is 1000% phenomenal. They are a very premium company.

OP
OP
willhonkforparts

willhonkforparts

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing
Way a life and Offroad Evolution use them heavily and they wheel harder than 99% of people.

But future info to save you time, everything EVO Manufacturing makes is 1000% phenomenal. They are a very premium company.
Well, they run 40s or bigger so their rockers are further away from the rocks than mine are. I have beat the hell outta the frame mount LODs on my jk and have held up very well. And yes, the Evo products are good, for sure, but to be honest, it's more the manner in which it mounts than the product itself that I'm concerned about. I expect the product is very solid, but the metal it's attached to isn't really.

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
Well, they run 40s or bigger so their rockers are further away from the rocks than mine are. I have beat the hell outta the frame mount LODs on my jk and have held up very well. And yes, the Evo products are good, for sure, but to be honest, it's more the manner in which it mounts than the product itself that I'm concerned about. I expect the product is very solid, but the metal it's attached to isn't really.
They climb bigger rocks and more often and have them on most of their vehicles.
Sponsored