Sponsored

Anyone have pictures of EVO fender liners installed?

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I’m trying to decide what inner fender liners to get when stripping my fenders. I think I have chosen the EVO liners, but I can’t seem to find any images of anyone with these fender liners with the factory springs. I have only been able to find the liners with the EVO coilovers. I’m trying to get an idea of how/where the ”bends” are to get an idea of clearances.

TIA.
Sponsored

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
What shocks are you running or plan to run? Any with relocatable reservoirs should be ok. Most traditional types would be ok. Falcon types with the reservoir perpendicular might require some cutting. One other thing I noted with the evo inner fenders is they work with the Grimm off road arb twin kit they make if that matters to you.

OP
OP
duvinclunk

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
What shocks are you running or plan to run? Any with relocatable reservoirs should be ok. Most traditional types would be ok. Falcon types with the reservoir perpendicular might require some cutting. One other thing I noted with the evo inner fenders is they work with the Grimm off road arb twin kit they make if that matters to you.
I am running a normal Fox 2.0 right now but will upgrade in the future to one with a reservoir. I do have the ARB compressor on the Grimm bracket which is why I'm looking to do the EVO. I'm just trying to get an idea how much that rear section sticks out in order to accommodate something like that compressor...

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Well sorry I don't have a picture but I have seen them in person
  1. If you mount a reservoir like they intend with those inners the Grimm will no longer fit
  2. If you don't have the reservoir its kinda open and the ARB is going to get dirty fast
  3. the extra bit it "sticks out" isn't going to matter wrt to flexing out
IMO don't go EVO just because the Grimm. Its compromises all over. Go EVO for the awesome clearances for high end shock options down the road.

GtownTX

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Power Wagon, Durango RT, Commander
Occupation
Tech
Just installed today...

IMG_20230428_193403941.jpg

IMG_20230428_193342804.jpg