First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Boss
I'm new to the Jeep world and diving down the rabbit hole of mods/ lifts/ tire size. Would like to get a smaller 2" on my Mojave and a few dealers carry them specific to keep factory shocks. Fab-Tech makes 2 for the Mojave, a Sport II lift and a Trail lift. Trail lift is almost $2k and Sport II lift is less than half. Has anyone had any experience with the Sport II lift kit for the Mojave? If not, any Mojave lifts that are recommended but not $2k? Thanks!!
Sponsored

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
No personal experience with the Fabtech lift, but from what I've read on this forum, you'll get almost 3.5 inches out of it. I may just end up with a spacer lift myself.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Anybody who has the Fabtech Mojave springs want to chime in here? I've been enjoying my Mojave and spend a lot of time of forest service and modest trails. Currently running a 1 inch front spacer and 3/4 inch rear, no shock extensions. The suspension is feeling like it has softened up from new with my use and I'm looking to swap to new springs and have found some nearly new take off shocks. Thanks.