• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Maine Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust for JT-Only used for one month

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
Any interest in basically brand new Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust shocks?
They are 3-4.5" lift. I used them on my gas 3.6 for about a month before I ended up trading in my truck for a diesel. These won't fit the diesel and I can't just buy new front shocks.......so I thought I would put them up for sale.
Have original box and they look brand new. I'll upload a pic tomorrow.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
These the dual adjust ones that run around $450 each? Possibly interested but I need to look into my current shock order as I believe they are already enroute. I’m seacoast NH

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
These the dual adjust ones that run around $450 each? Possibly interested but I need to look into my current shock order as I believe they are already enroute. I’m seacoast NH
These have the red dials that you can adjust on the fly. Adjustments a 1, 2, and 3. Adjustment #2 you can dial in with the smaller dial.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
These have the red dials that you can adjust on the fly. Adjustments a 1, 2, and 3. Adjustment #2 you can dial in with the smaller dial.
Ok, thank you. I’ll make some calls, but for now I’m too low. I’ve got Clayton 2.5” fronts which lift 3.5” so that’s good, but back is only 2” for now. I’d need to make a change there.

yachtclub

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Altitude Edition - EcoD
Occupation
Finance Analyst
What sort of price were you thinking? Are these the SP2's? Thanks.

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
yes SP2's. Would like $1500 obo. They are going for $1900 and change on Northridge right now.
Shipping isn't that bad....about $75 or so.

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
why wont they fit the diesel? did you do a different lift?

OP
OP
crawlzone207

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
why wont they fit the diesel? did you do a different lift?
The reservoir is too big for the passenger's side front. The other three are fine. I don't really want to cut my battery out of the box to make it fit.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
How many miles on them?