Sponsored

FCA cures Coronavirus (humor)

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
My Challenger just got out of the shop for its second 30+ day stay while waiting on parts.

D6D8243B-D204-4078-BC68-9CE55BF983F5.jpeg
Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Well: I can remember when kids used to call each other Morons and it was meant as a way to get kid power of some sort. I would hope this next month or so the spread will diminish and supplies of medical stuff can jump to adequate levels. Live or die, most of us will be here at the end of Summer, is just a bad Summer most likely filled with worry and Sad ! But thas the way of life. Hope they don't have to back hoe very large plots for the Passed. That will seem a bad time to me !

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
As I watched Tony today I saw all the stacks of Books in the Back ground and said to myself, the guy is a book worm of BS. also a Patent Dr. of Inoculations of Disease control ! Only thing he wants is a cure all Shot and thas never gonna happen ! Let the young earn immunity the natural way wid a virus is my thought here. Science doesn't know crap about it even now after 50 years of trying ! They cannot cure the Common Cold Virus no matter what the BS line of crap they are talking. Corona Virus is the Common Cold. Yea next year it will mutate and after a few years it will be even more deadly, Get it, U ain't got a right to live forever here ! Thas Mother Nature at its best ! Yea I do World Organization research and my puters are smoking this RNA/DNA from this Beast now. It is a B-Terd of attacks on the weaknesses of the Blood supply system of the Human Body !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...is-coronavirus-crisis/ar-BB141SeG?ocid=msn360

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...om-public-buildings/ar-BB18BZkq?ocid=msedgdhp

only one thing can be said here, not one of these people who demand crap are not a sinner, have not done many sins and are above reproach. If not for the bravedry of our founding group we would not have these US of A states. We would be subjects of British Crap and as such have few liberties as guaranteed by the Constitution. F/m is my thoughts about these people wanting to kill my country with bitterness because they think they have the right !

Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
It is a rainy night and >
a lil old lady walks into a drug store and orders Trojans. >
The Pharmacist is amazed and askes, "what she wants them for" ? >

Lil old lady Answers, "to cover my Joint so it keeps fired up in the rain" !

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
My family got our immunity the old fashioned way. My wife had a "medium" case and spent a few days in the hospital, but it was nothing for the rest of us. All good now.

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Same at my kids place. All 5 got nasal congestion while kid had full Covid 19. /think all of by now have the Virus in our systems and get sick or do not depending on infection rates. Daily, not such a big deal, breath in the shit and screwed especially health concerns. Virus is not some kind of smart thing that mutates to survive. It has no choice, is the basic of life lil guy. A very nasty lil guy. Just like all the other very nasty lil guys from the beginning. Maybe one in a million are still around and very very nasty lil guys.
Sponsored