Sponsored

FCA Survey

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer Sport Track, 04 Suzuki VL800, 06 Lincoln Zephyr, 16 Jeep Renegade
Can someone post a link to the survey FCA out when you buy a new car?
Sponsored

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
I got a survey, it isnt from FCA but a market research firm MaritzCX.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
The links they send to you in the email are unique to your vehicle purchase and can’t be shared. As noted above, the survey is hosted by a third party provider for FCA.

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, If someone doesn't mind sending their link I could try and edit it with my Gladiator info to take the survey so the lady who helped me gets the credit.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
The link is obfuscated. Such surveys must be to avoid manipulation of the results. You can’t just substitute your VIN or the like. Mine took almost a week to be sent. Check your email spam, junk folders in case it got routed there.

Glad your experience was positive. Mine definitely was not and the dealership had the stones to ask me for all top marks AFTER they pulled every trick they had to grind out more money from me.

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The link is obfuscated. Such surveys must be to avoid manipulation of the results. You can’t just substitute your VIN or the like. Mine took almost a week to be sent. Check your email spam, junk folders in case it got routed there.

Glad your experience was positive. Mine definitely was not and the dealership had the stones to ask me for all top marks AFTER they pulled every trick they had to grind out more money from me.
Thanks for the info, I've had my Gladiator for a month now. Unfortunately when I delete emails I use Shift+Del which bypasses the Deleted Items folder. Maybe I can get her credit through FCA Customer Care.
Sponsored