Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I’m at a CDJR dealership as I write this post. So I couldn’t resist checking out the turn signal lever on one of the $108k Grand Wagoneer price pigs to see if Jeep went all-in and made a higher quality arm for their top of the line luxury liner.

It appears to be the same cheap plastic lever.
9CF25D6E-9390-441A-8B43-AE79E8DAD490.jpeg
Parts bin.
Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I would add the weak sauce halogen headlights to the list, since they're my biggest gripe so far. Granted I bought a Sport S that stickered for "only" $46k, but NO vehicle priced anywhere over HALF that should come with halogen headlights anymore. They are truly pathetic. The cheap-feeling turn signal stalk would be my #2. I've only had mine a week, so that's really all I'd complain about so far. I LOVE it otherwise.

FormerToyotaGuy

First Name
Acen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Legislative
I would add the weak sauce halogen headlights to the list, since they're my biggest gripe so far. Granted I bought a Sport S that stickered for "only" $46k, but NO vehicle priced anywhere over HALF that should come with halogen headlights anymore. They are truly pathetic. The cheap-feeling turn signal stalk would be my #2. I've only had mine a week, so that's really all I'd complain about so far. I LOVE it otherwise.
Congrats on your Jeep. I was going to pass on LED lights at first and a friend of mine who had a 4 door Wrangler told me to definitely get the upgrade because the halogen lights were really weak. I have to agree, not like LED is anything "new" and any vehicle I'd say over 30K should have LED lights

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
Not really.
I mean it's been a struggle and a process, but mine steers and drives like a dream now.
Yup. AEV/Bilstein steering stabilizer plus new tires and it’s a night and day difference. I have a ~10 mile twisty ~40 MPH “test track” (how I’d put it) near my house that I run almost daily. I had to run it under the speed limit prior to modding (it was a handful just to keep it in the lane). Post modding, it seems like a sports car in comparison.

Yeah…shouldn’t have to mod a new vehicle, but it is what it is. They clearly spec’d aspects of the vehicle under the assumption that if someone wasn’t thrilled with it they could either modify it to suit their needs or trade it in on something else and move on.

I’ll say that I gave them both barrels in my post-purchase survey, as there were a few things that I was really irritated about early on. I.e. CEL’s and occasional engine hesitation. I’m surprised they don’t do a ~6 month post-purchase survey to see if your thoughts on the issues have changed.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I guess I'm a simple man. I can't complain about the underpowered V6 because I knew about it up front. Now the CEL at 193 miles is annoying, but I'm sure its something stupid like the batteries, otherwise I love it so far.

Since so many of you are discontent with turn signal stalk.............band together and make a better version and make bank Bro's (Step Brothers Ref.)

OP
OP

Cracked_Windshield

First Name
Elisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
U.S. Army Retired
I guess I'm a simple man. I can't complain about the underpowered V6 because I knew about it up front. Now the CEL at 193 miles is annoying, but I'm sure its something stupid like the batteries, otherwise I love it so far.

Since so many of you are discontent with turn signal stalk.............band together and make a better version and make bank Bro's (Step Brothers Ref.)
The crappy turn signal lever is a simple fix for Jeep: Make one that looks like and matches the two shift levers. Then do the same with the wiper lever.

For God’s sake, at least do it for the folks getting milked for over a $100k for a Grand Wagoneer.
Sponsored