Finally Got JT

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Well I been waiting and waiting while trying to get things in order and as well as price dropping some. Drove off the lot today with new JT. Sting Grey Max Tow.

I guess now is when the real spending starts but gonna have to save up a bit. I was only able to budget $2000 extra for some initial stuff. But going to drive it a bit before deciding on many things. My wife has already dropped the word she needs some steps so guess I am gonna have to search out some sidesteps. As well get the bed sprayed and a trifold cover for storage in the bed.

I think I am gonna ride on the standard rubber for the time being and while it didn't have the soft top I wanted I will have to buy one cause I already can see from just driving it back from the dealership I want to be able to pull the cover back and close it back up quick if it rains. Below is the only photo I have of it right now.

I've already gotten rid of the pink things.

Jeep Gladiator Finally Got JT Jeep Truck
Sponsored

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Congrats! The fun is just beginning!
It already did. Popped the freedom panels and went for a long drive. Can't wait to take the doors off and head to the beach in Galveston
Sponsored