Sponsored

Got my 2020 Rubicon JT AT INVOICE without having to step on a dealership lot.

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Hey guys,

I hate the dealership experience. Live out in SC and went to several dealers with the run around and slowly making progress. Then a colleague of mine referred me to a no nonsense guy he used when he lived in Colorado to buy two wanglers.

I cannot speak more highly of my experience. The guy is no nonsense. Essentially he has the ability to buy from the factory direct and sells AT INVOICE. I think he takes something like $500 off the top. I was able to save almost $7k on my purchase when comparing my initial offer to the invoice he got me.

Essentially you call/email him, talk about what you want, and send him your build sheet. He sends you a breakdown of MSRP value and invoice to show you what you are paying vs. what they suggest you pay. You sign some paper work and send in a $500 deposit you get returned.

He orders the car from the factory and it is shipped to one of your local Jeep dealers. (AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.)

Best part is they do all the car registration hassle for you. They send you a temporary plate in the mail and when your jeep is ready you go to the dealer, sign a single piece of paper, and are handed the keys. I was literally in the dealership for 1 minute. Glorious.

Oh and the kicker is you get your permanent state plates mailed to you. NO DMV needed.

If you have questions PM me. I don't work for him or anything just thought I'd share my money saving and hassle saving experience. His info is below:

Jerry Civello
7150 South Joliet Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Office: 303-946-0155/720-266-4068
email: [email protected]
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Glad you're happy.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am having a hard time understanding how this works without the delivering dealer not brokering and ordering the vehicle from the get go? I know overseas active duty military has a program that does this but nothing I know of for everybody else.

I am glad you are happy. Just seems there was a third party in this that really did not need to be there except for the fact you do not like dealing with dealership even though below invoice pricing can be had with a little leg work and research,

OP
OP
MoultrieGladiator

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
I am having a hard time understanding how this works without the delivering dealer not brokering and ordering the vehicle from the get go? I know overseas active duty military has a program that does this but nothing I know of for everybody else.

I am glad you are happy. Just seems there was a third party in this that really did not need to be there except for the fact you do not like dealing with dealership even though below invoice pricing can be had with a little leg work and research,
Yeah so it was a bit confusing for me but basically he is with a car dealership and does operate through a middle man of sorts but I guess their relationship is as such that it doesn't translate into paying unnecessary extra charges. But yeah didn't get below invoice, not military here.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Hey guys,

I hate the dealership experience. Live out in SC and went to several dealers with the run around and slowly making progress. Then a colleague of mine referred me to a no nonsense guy he used when he lived in Colorado to buy two wanglers.

I cannot speak more highly of my experience. The guy is no nonsense. Essentially he has the ability to buy from the factory direct and sells AT INVOICE. I think he takes something like $500 off the top. I was able to save almost $7k on my purchase when comparing my initial offer to the invoice he got me.

Essentially you call/email him, talk about what you want, and send him your build sheet. He sends you a breakdown of MSRP value and invoice to show you what you are paying vs. what they suggest you pay. You sign some paper work and send in a $500 deposit you get returned.

He orders the car from the factory and it is shipped to one of your local Jeep dealers. (AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.)

Best part is they do all the car registration hassle for you. They send you a temporary plate in the mail and when your jeep is ready you go to the dealer, sign a single piece of paper, and are handed the keys. I was literally in the dealership for 1 minute. Glorious.

Oh and the kicker is you get your permanent state plates mailed to you. NO DMV needed.

If you have questions PM me. I don't work for him or anything just thought I'd share my money saving and hassle saving experience. His info is below:

Jerry Civello
7150 South Joliet Street
Englewood, CO 80112
You live in South Carolina, correct?
Why didn't you just buy from Travis at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC for 5% under invoice?

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I can't see any of my dealerships allowing a truck I ordered from another dealership to be delivered to their dealership for me to pick up.

That's kind of like walking into a McDonald's with a couple of bags of Wendy's food to sit down and eat.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
Hey guys,

Jerry Civello
7150 South Joliet Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Hey guys,

Jerry Civello
7150 South Joliet Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Sounds good for you but honestly plenty of people have purchased their Gladiators for 5-7% below invoice or 12-14% below MSRP. I would suspect buying from Travis in Tri City here in NC may have saved a few thousand. I purchased mine from Peterson Jeep in Idaho and had it delivered to my neighborhood entrance.

OP
OP
MoultrieGladiator

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Sounds good for you but honestly plenty of people have purchased their Gladiators for 5-7% below invoice or 12-14% below MSRP. I would suspect buying from Travis in Tri City here in NC may have saved a few thousand. I purchased mine from Peterson Jeep in Idaho and had it delivered to my neighborhood entrance.
HAHA WELLLLLLLL Might have been nice if i had known of this Travis fellow ahead of time!!!!! Good to know for next one (places palm on face).

OP
OP
MoultrieGladiator

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
I can't see any of my dealerships allowing a truck I ordered from another dealership to be delivered to their dealership for me to pick up.

That's kind of like walking into a McDonald's with a couple of bags of Wendy's food to sit down and eat.
Haha yeah I know. But I guess apparently it is a professional courtesy of sorts and I guess it is sort of a thing because they are all under the Jeep family. I dunno. It was def a bit awkward haha.
Sponsored