Sponsored

First Mod!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my first mod for my JTR this morning... A set of (front & rear) Mopar all-weather floor mats. They look pretty nice.

Next will probably be lift, tires, & wheels.
Sponsored

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Just ordered my first mod for my JTR this morning... A set of (front & rear) Mopar all-weather floor mats. They look pretty nice
Great first mod especially if you spend any time in mud or snow. My first was also floor mats, even before the Jeep arrived, but I went the WeatherTech route. The Mopar mats are very thick and rugged. I had them on a couple previous FCA rigs. Do yours have the tire tread pattern?

OP
OP
Alabama Mud Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Great first mod especially if you spend any time in mud or snow. My first was also floor mats, even before the Jeep arrived, but I went the WeatherTech route. The Mopar mats are very thick and rugged. I had them on a couple previous FCA rigs. Do yours have the tire tread pattern?
Thanks! No, they have JEEP in big red letters and it looks like a topo map.

Here’s a picture from the place I bought from. They should arrive next week.

47EF0B4F-E271-4020-8A47-8EE7D9C1AEF8.jpeg

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Those look great!

My JT came with mats that look just like that except they have a molded depression that looks like a drain right next to the Jeep label. When I pulled them out to clean them, I noticed the carpet was scored underneath almost like the factory only partially cut the carpet. I wonder why FCA would make two different versions so similar?

OP
OP
Alabama Mud Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Those look great!

My JT came with mats that look just like that except they have a molded depression that looks like a drain right next to the Jeep label. When I pulled them out to clean them, I noticed the carpet was scored underneath almost like the factory only partially cut the carpet. I wonder why FCA would make two different versions so similar?
These have the drains in the front mats, I believe. Not sure about the rears. I'll post up more pics and info about them once I get them in.
Sponsored