Sponsored

Floor Jack to Install 37 Inch Tires

Kewlrobd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hey Y'all, My gladiator is at the dealer now getting the Mopar 2" lift installed. The new wheels with 37' tires are in my garage. I plan on driving her home on the stock wheels/tires and then installing the 37's myself. My questions is how much jack height will I need to install that size tire if lifting from the transfer case? My current floor jack has a max height of 18.5 inches.
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Hey Y'all, My gladiator is at the dealer now getting the Mopar 2" lift installed. The new wheels with 37' tires are in my garage. I plan on driving her home on the stock wheels/tires and then installing the 37's myself. My questions is how much jack height will I need to install that size tire if lifting from the transfer case? My current floor jack has a max height of 18.5 inches.
I'm assuming you mean the pumpkin and not the transfer case. In that case you may need a block of wood as its gonna be pretty close to max height in the rear, but I'd not recommend doing it that way in the front as the pumpkin is pretty off center.

Gonna be a lot easier if you just lift each corner and do it one at a time.