MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Count us in. Punk'n JTR from Orlando.

Does Salt Life allow dogs? Thinking about bringing out Chocolate Lab that loves the beach.
Sounds great man! We all look forward to meeting y’all!

I don’t believe so but you could call and ask maybe? They do have (2) outdoor dining areas but it may be a bit chilly for that?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Thanks for all who came out had a blast!!

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Space coast checking in. Bummer I saw this event too late. I look forward to further events and tagging up with you all.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Space coast checking in. Bummer I saw this event too late. I look forward to further events and tagging up with you all.
If u ever wanna hit the compound or port st John, just mention it. They plan on possibly meeting up at one of those locations in the future. (Spring break maybe, hint hint...)

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
If u ever wanna hit the compound or port st John, just mention it. They plan on possibly meeting up at one of those locations in the future. (Spring break maybe, hint hint...)
Awesome. Thanks you for the info. I’m not exactly sure what compound is? I moved here about a year ago from Tampa. I was looking for a local group but glad I came across this thread.

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Awesome. Thanks you for the info. I’m not exactly sure what compound is? I moved here about a year ago from Tampa. I was looking for a local group but glad I came across this thread.
The compound is in palm bay. Popular spot for atv, dirtbike, and jeep/truck mudding and dirt flinging, as well as rc vehicles. Very mixed demographic.

There is also a Facebook group known as space coast jeeps, tho it doesn't seem like they do much. U can occasionally find some of them at the compound. Then theres the orlando jeep club, but they require membership fee. Supposed to be good peeps tho.

Otherwise, stayed tuned to this, or central Florida gladiator club thread for any updates or future events.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
The compound is in palm bay. Popular spot for atv, dirtbike, and jeep/truck mudding and dirt flinging, as well as rc vehicles. Very mixed demographic.

There is also a Facebook group known as space coast jeeps, tho it doesn't seem like they do much. U can occasionally find some of them at the compound. Then theres the orlando jeep club, but they require membership fee. Supposed to be good peeps tho.

Otherwise, stayed tuned to this, or central Florida gladiator club thread for any updates or future events.
Awesome! Thank you for the help.

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I want to get some good Gladiator drone footage with my new drone. I’d like to get one doing donuts in the dirt in super slow mo 4k 60fps or 1080p 240fps. Snapped a QuickShot with my rig today I think it came out pretty good still diving into all of the setting though. For some reason though YouTube wouldn’t let me upload over the phone @ 4k though. So you have to select 720p.. Weird.

wrpoole

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Will Poole, Ocala Florida checking in!
My jeep gladiator sport aka "Deadpoole" Has very minor upgrades currently

• AFE Power Magnum FLOW Pro-GUARD 7 Air Filter
  • Walmart Pod Lights
  • Bullet Proof Cellphone/GoPro mount
We are have not missed 1 week of going out to the Ocala National forest to trail ride

135795550_10223567403909403_5946721680766965627_o.jpg

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Will Poole, Ocala Florida checking in!
My jeep gladiator sport aka "Deadpoole" Has very minor upgrades currently

• AFE Power Magnum FLOW Pro-GUARD 7 Air Filter
  • Walmart Pod Lights
  • Bullet Proof Cellphone/GoPro mount
We are have not missed 1 week of going out to the Ocala National forest to trail ride

Jeep Gladiator Florida Roll Call! 135795550_10223567403909403_5946721680766965627_o
Nice!

Any issues with Ocala narrow trails and scratches?

Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Tampa here! 1st jeep, would like to learn from some experienced guys before I go out and break my truck!

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The tread lightly trail only gave me one 2" scratch. I go the the forest almost weekly with no issue
That’s good to know. I wish the FFS would do more with that area.. Like pulling teeth evidently... Forgive my ignorance but if they’re not knocking down trees and clearing areas what are they doing during the day? I must be way off in terms of what they do daily. I know I must be. I’m probably wrong but I would imagine given the size of Ocala that an entire FFS team would or at least should be dedicated to that area..
Sponsored