Fort Fisher in North Carolina

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Near Wilmington, Kure Beach to be more exact, is the Fort Fisher Recreation Area. it’s probably a 3-4 mile long Beach front open to trucks and jeeps. I’ve been out there twice with Cannonball (my Mohave) and it’s a friggin blast! Speed limit is 15, but Sammy Hagar is a long lost cousin and I definitely was going a bit faster. Air down to 20 and use 4-lo. Me & my buddy took our boys for a day of surf casting & boogie boarding. We had plenty of room!

Get outside!!!

https://www.ncparks.gov/fort-fisher-state-recreation-area/home

Jeep Gladiator Fort Fisher in North Carolina 1248225A-C08B-4488-9422-B554F883C541
Jeep Gladiator Fort Fisher in North Carolina FC69D39F-FCEB-4024-ACA5-706DEBE5D8D0
Sponsored

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Lived in Wilmington and took my 87 Isuzu Trooper down there. Great place to live.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I was on the beach at Fort Fisher April 17th fishing a few days before I sold my Wrangler. I did see a JT out there, but I believe it was a Rubicon.

I was entertained for about an hour by a truck stuck beside me. They were backing in when they got stuck. I don't think they aired down.

They were being winched in this video a second time by a CJ after their first attempt by a JK failed.

I got the JTM out last week at OBX. Had a blast.

Jeep Gladiator Fort Fisher in North Carolina 20210627_121246 (2)

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I'm headed to Carolina beach next month and was thinking about going to Ft. Fisher also. Really looking forward to taking the JT out on the sand!

OP
OP
scoobycarolanNC

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
I'm headed to Carolina beach next month and was thinking about going to Ft. Fisher also. Really looking forward to taking the JT out on the sand!
DO IT FOR SURE!! Its great fun and way down is pretty secluded. I’ll definitely be back there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
scoobycarolanNC

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
I was on the beach at Fort Fisher April 17th fishing a few days before I sold my Wrangler. I did see a JT out there, but I believe it was a Rubicon.

I was entertained for about an hour by a truck stuck beside me. They were backing in when they got stuck. I don't think they aired down.

They were being winched in this video a second time by a CJ after their first attempt by a JK failed.

Oh man he’s in it!! Looking good with the blue too!!

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
The ferry over to Southport is a nice trip and what a cool town. Taste of Italy on College Road is my favorite lunch place.
Sponsored