• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Illinois Fox 2.0 shocks and other suspension with rock rails for sale

Myglad1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
These parts come off a Gladiator Launch Edition that I had lifted and modified. I have Fox 2.0 shocks, heavy duty coil springs and rock rails. Everything shown in the picture including the cool Jeep box that is over $2000.00 value that I’m selling for $775.00. This would be a great and cheap upgrade for any Gladiator that is not a Rubicon.

I’m going to be posting pics of my upgraded Gladiator soon.

D2EA814E-2145-45D6-8FD9-425481FBD8C5.jpeg

5B335C6B-E9BC-406D-A2F2-1A0BF87C3D6F.jpeg

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Midwest. By Quincy. Would be willing to meet depending
Thanks but that is a good 5 hour drive so I think that is just too much of a drive for me. Your asking a fair price so I am sure there will be someone closer to you interested. The rock rails are what grabbed my attention so I am sure someone else is looking for a set.

OP
OP
Myglad1

Myglad1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thanks but that is a good 5 hour drive so I think that is just too much of a drive for me. Your asking a fair price so I am sure there will be someone closer to you interested. The rock rails are what grabbed my attention so I am sure someone else is looking for a set.
Ok. I am willing to sell them separately for 300. Including shipping. Let me know

STINGRAY92

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Ok. I am willing to sell them separately for 300. Including shipping. Let me know
Hi Myglad1 - I am interested in everything but the Jeep box and rock rails in the picture above. Would you be willing to ship to PA?

OP
OP
Myglad1

Myglad1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hi Myglad1 - I am interested in everything but the Jeep box and rock rails in the picture above. Would you be willing to ship to PA?
Yes. Give me a zip so I can figure shipping.

OP
OP
Myglad1

Myglad1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
No problem, PM sent.
Looks like 58.00 for home delivery. And how does 300. Sound for the shocks, coils, steering stabilizer and all accessories pictured. Except the box and rock rails. 358.00 total

STINGRAY92

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Looks like 58.00 for home delivery. And how does 300. Sound for the shocks, coils, steering stabilizer and all accessories pictured. Except the box and rock rails. 358.00 total
Great, exactly what I was looking for! $358 total works for me.

Let’s continue over PM to talk about pricing.

Mike the mechanic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
mechanic
Are the suspension parts still available. Don't need box or rails.