Front grab handles with Bestop Sunrider

4lowPhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator, 1997 Wrangler, 1966 Mustang
Occupation
Photographer / Graphic Designer
I just installed a Sunrider. I did not use the mopar handles, But I was able to use these ones that wrap around along with it.

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9924.jpg
Sponsored

Eagle22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired...sort of
I have the Sunrider top - I used these…they work great:

YMHHefy Roll Bar Grab Handles Straps Handles Compatible with Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JL & Gladiator JT 1985-2020 4Pcs Black Grip Handles https://a.co/d/i5dPzsw

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
Wow @Sgt Beavis I am really surprised to read that you got those grab handles to work. I looked at them but ruled them out as it looked to me like would take up too much space between the roll bar and the frame of the Sunrider. That’s why I selected some that look like they will take up the minimum amount of space in between. Happy to hear they work for you. Yours look nice. Mine get delivered to me tomorrow and truck should be here literally any now. Just a 2 hour truck drive from the destination rail facility where it arrived late last week in the middle of Dorian, that bitch storm!
I am running the gpca pros with a sunrider as well and haven't had any issues.

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @Gene26 which brand grab handles are you using that makes this bump? Love to know. Got pictures of them? Thanks
Just saw this… I had the mopar grab handles took them off along time ago. Put on a set from Etsy that bolt on for the one touch sky power top wrangler no more bump
Sponsored