First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Anyone in Columbus want to have a garage day to help me install Rubicon take off springs and shocks on my 80th anniversary? I'm in need of some Jack stands but I currently have a garage, two bottle jacks, torque wrench with sockets and some other stuff (crescents, pliers, hammer ,etc..). Basically I have a very beginner or average set of tools. I have a impact drill but its a small 12v so don't think its any help. Just seeing if anyone is down to help out. Were I lack in tools, I excel in beer🍻 Just putting it out there if anyone is down
Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
If I was closer I would be all over that. I love wrenching with other like minded folks. I really miss my NOVAPS (northern Virginia power strokes) group I used to belong to. Nothing like peer pressure to encourage more mods and actually help you get them done! Sadly where I am now it seems guys either wrench in solitude or pay a shop to do the work. Good luck with your install.

OP
OP
RVCA_ZR

RVCA_ZR

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary Gladiator
Occupation
IT
@FLUndertaker I appreciate the spirit. I know if pretty common on tacomworld where I was once a member but searched and didn't see any garage days on here. Figure its worth a shot trying to get help

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
@FLUndertaker I appreciate the spirit. I know if pretty common on tacomworld where I was once a member but searched and didn't see any garage days on here. Figure its worth a shot trying to get help
Did you check out the regional section for your area, or Facebook groups near you?

BearSwampinJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Project Manager
Check out the MOJO group (Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization) on Facebook. From what I've seen, there's always people willing to help, even if some of them give the Gladiator crap!

Sponsored

cico7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Did you get it done? Sorry I'm late to the party...
Sponsored