Sponsored

GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Sport S Max Tow for sure...
Holy crap I just noticed you have painted fenders. I thought painted fenders were not available with the max tow package. I'm really excited now. I thought I was going to end up with black fenders.

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Holy crap I just noticed you have painted fenders. I thought painted fenders were not available with the max tow package. I'm really excited now. I thought I was going to end up with black fenders.
I remember when ordering that the black fenders were a $0 option after picking the Max Tow package. Either way looks great, but after claying and ceramic coating it yesterday, I am enamored with the looks of the painted fenders. And the body colored grill too!
I think it should show up on your window sticker and is most likely hidden in that indecipherable build sheet... LOL

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I remember when ordering that the black fenders were a $0 option after picking the Max Tow package. Either way looks great, but after claying and ceramic coating it yesterday, I am enamored with the looks of the painted fenders. And the body colored grill too!
I think it should show up on your window sticker and is most likely hidden in that indecipherable build sheet... LOL
It's weird I was researching and searching the forum and it seems like most people have said even though the Sport S comes with painted fenders that when you chose max tow it defaulted to black (molded in color) fenders. My window sticker does say painted plain as day though. I might start a thread on this to get some insight. Seems like it might be a recent change.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was kind of expecting these wheels or similar, but gloss black:

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 1635088593561
Earlier in the 2021 MY the black wheel option on the Sport came with those wheels in black. They are called Moabs. I like the new ones. Though I wish they were satin black like the Willys wheels.

Here are what the earlier ones looked like. Not the best pic as I wasn't focusing on the wheels.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 81138CBF-1CC8-43ED-8A1B-C1ECA0F85E01

JEEPmonkey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1993 YJ
Occupation
RN
Painted are standard on the 21 Sport S Max Tow, black a no charge option. Different from the 2020 Sport S Max Tow which was not optionable. I was stoked since it looks way better on Gecko.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have that and BUGGUTZ reserved for Delaware, not sure which one yet, the decision is up to the wife and kids
Where in DE are you? I have managed to go 8 months without seeing another Nacho around here. That ended last Saturday. Was hoping the same for Gecko. Lol

Sponsored

JEEPmonkey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1993 YJ
Occupation
RN
Where in DE are you? I have managed to go 8 months without seeing another Nacho around here. That ended last Saturday. Was hoping the same for Gecko. Lol
Yea I don't see bright colors often, currently in Clayton, moving soon to Townsend

Lucky

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Project Manager
Got tired of waiting for it to stop raining so I could take a photo..
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club MyGladiator

Order on 9/23, delivered on 10/20. Sport S with Max Tow, 8.4 audio, popular equipment, Aux switches and the cold weather groups. I picked up a set of OEM rails for $85 before it was even built. I've got the Hothead headliners and insulation package, just waiting for a nice day to do the install. Planning on putting an Overland style rack on the back and spray-lining the bed. (Some Decals on order!)

MrMooseF16

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ordered July 31 took delivery October 8. Had 2021 Blue Willys Gasser. Now I have my Gecko Green Diesel. This is awesome truck so far. Lots of mods. Current mod I am sending in my seatbelts to get them in neon green.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club jeep sunny