GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Did you just grab this link from their site or are you working with somebody there? LaFontaine Lansing is my local dealer. (I do see the link says Walled Lake)

I have been lurking for about 6 months now and as soon as Gecko drops, I’m trading in my JKU.
I got the link from the JL forum

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
The JT is already horribly expensive for a midsize pickup.
Have you priced the competition?? Which comparing capabilities would be a Tacoma TRD Pro, Ranger Tremor or a Colorado ZR2 or Bison. You can get a nicely equipped JT for much less than any of those.

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Have you priced the competition?? Which comparing capabilities would be a Tacoma TRD Pro, Ranger Tremor or a Colorado ZR2 or Bison. You can get a nicely equipped JT for much less than any of those.
I have not priced them recently. I wouldn't consider any of them. Regular taco maybe but I want the doors and roof to come off. 90s gen ranger, sure. Current ranger, lol. I don't do chevy.

Fell in love with the JT because of the roof/doors and boxy old school truck look. Fact it's a Jeep and can beat the shit out of the rest of them is just a plus. It's still stupid expensive.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Astronomical for the Wrangler, so I assume the same for JT. JLU Rubicon starts at $42,xxx, JLU Rubicon 392 starts at $73,xxx.
I'd rather buy a new wrangler and used sports car than spend that on a V8 Wrangler but I suspect I'm not the target audience.
Yeah, no thanks. 4 banger I'm trading in for less than the price difference will smoke a V8 JT before you even add a turn. On the street of course.

tncruiser

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram truck
Occupation
retiered
If I can get a decent trade in (which I hear people are getting crazy good offers right now), then I’m going to order a gecko Mojave ASAP :involve:
I made 1500 on my 2020 gobi. NOW IS THE TIME

Klrstrawberry

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
Just saw this posted on the wrangler forum - not sure how accurate it is.

“Just found out as of right now that Gecko will not be available on Rubicon models in the JL and Rubicon and Mojave models in the JT. Dealer I was talking pulled models up and found that out. Even swung his computer screen around for me to see. Which really sucks on the color limitations.”

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Just saw this posted on the wrangler forum - not sure how accurate it is.

“Just found out as of right now that Gecko will not be available on Rubicon models in the JL and Rubicon and Mojave models in the JT. Dealer I was talking pulled models up and found that out. Even swung his computer screen around for me to see. Which really sucks on the color limitations.”
It will be available on every trim, no matter the time when

Klrstrawberry

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
It will be available on every trim, no matter the time when
That’s what I thought - I’ve never heard of (recently) colors being excluded on entire trim lines like that

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mannnnnn.... my Hydro blue is on a train.

Gecko would have been sick. I might do Gecko accessories though.