Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Keep it coming brother.
This is what my Sport S MT will look like... Different wheels though. Getting gloss black.. Will probably change when replace tires..
Beautiful ride...
Mine is the same as you but not a Max Tow. Like you i have also been waiting since July
Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
First picture once we got her home. Of course the first day we have it, it has to rain all day. Hoping we get a couple hot October days to take the top and maybe the doors off for one last ride before the cold sets in for 6 months.

Also side note, trying to find windshield light bar mounts and almost every brand says they won’t work with Mojave??? Why would this be? What would be different other than the hood and what does that have to do with a light bar mount above windshield??

A9080C83-15B6-401B-B250-B73D4979D855.jpeg
I like the color matched top and fenders much more than I expected to. Looks really good.

Mine is the same as you but not a Max Tow. Like you i have also been waiting since July
They have to build them really soon. At some point they'll have to start building 22's.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I like the color matched top and fenders much more than I expected to. Looks really good.

They have to build them really soon. At some point they'll have to start building 22's.
Yeah thats what gives me hope lol. However my luck there will be something wrong and i will be offered a MY22 and a different color option and higher price lol.

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
For those of you that might have missed out on ordering a Gecko Green Gladiator, I found a Mojave and 2 Rubicons at local dealership. Evans Arena in Dayton, Ohio. If it weren't for the fact that I had already ordered one, I would have stopped in and picked up one. Also, this isn't where I ordered mine at.

Sponsored

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
Getting really anxious now. But, I expected this when I started watching here on the forum. I knew I wouldn't be first, but gee whiz ! ! ! LOL

Sponsored

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Where'd you hear/read that Jason? Good information???
I hope that is true on running Sports now. Your trucks all look amazing, colored fenders,
top, or not, any configuration, beautiful.
I am waiting for my Sport like a bunch of you. Ordered 8/10. Like someone just said, I hope
nothing mucks this up. 2022 MY is close.
Base Sport
Hard Top
Max Tow
Tan cloth
Black Satin grille
1941 hood Decal/side stripes
Hard tonneau cover
Cold Air Intake System

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
That and the Build Sheet PDF and Window Sticker PDF. ABout every hour lol
Okay, I admit to that too... LOL
I did get this from Chat just now:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage (engine and interiors) of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Sponsored