Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
All this ducking is quacking me up!!!
I'm in tears reading this thread!
Going to Amazon for a box of ducks so I can duck and get the duck outta here!
With a ducking attitude like that, you can go duck yourself and the Jeep you rode in on!🙃

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I wonder if there are any gladiator ducks... so that way those Wranglers know what's up.

Osprey

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Yeah. My kids and I met one of you the other day. It was a great experience that went from him yelling, to me telling him to calm down, to him threatening to “beat my ass”, to me telling him to stay back as I put my kid Behind me, to him grabbing a pipe out of his trunk, to me giving him the choice to walk away with his life or eat jacketed lead through his face and get a chalk outline scratched across the pavement in his memoriam. That would give him what? About 2 days of historical significance to less than a dozen people and half a column on page 7 of the news paper’s ‘local section’. Im eternally grateful he made the choice to walk away, because the alternative certainly wasn’t something i would have wanted to do had the choice been up to me.

Stop and think about that for a second- A dude reacted in a way that almost cost him his life, over a 5yo kid tryin to tell him “nice jeep, have a nice day”. That is just not a rational or normal human reaction to something like this.

Have you ever considered that if that’s your reaction to someone saying “hey man, nice jeep. Have a great day.” that it’s actually you that’s the problem? Cuz having reactions like that, to something like that, is the very definition of being a fucking dick. Normal, well adjusted, rational people don’t react or think that way.

And the sister of that lunacy is exactly what you just said- A rubber duck with a note that says “have a great day” is a sign of disrespect? Are you for real? Let me help you real quick, scooter- you're just not that hard, so lighten up. That type of mindset only comes from emotional development problems, and is in no way rational. Normal people just don’t think that way. It indicates to me that you possibly have some sort of stunted emotional development or some type of anger management issue/insecurity/“tough guy” persona, and you may find counseling helpful.

Remember. Having an irrational emotional temper doesnt make you dangerous. It makes you reckless. And that can damn sure get you an impromptu appointment with someone who actually is dangerous and end up with you getting your boarding pass to whatever the after life is stamped “paid in full”. Is a fucking rubber duck actually worth that? C’mon man. No way it is.

I dont let the kids duck anymore based on that experience, but I say Just take the duck, let it brighten your day, and let it brighten someone else’s. If people like me and @Snzzbry_Ovrlnd can have a smile over it, I’m confident someone like you can.

btw- nice jeep, have a great day. 🦆
Like I said, proving the point. All I've said is some folks, me included, don't want it on their Jeep so show a little respect and don't touch what ain't yours. And all you can do is get worked up and drop F bombs, which makes me think there's a whole lot untold to your "story" there. I always wave and smile at nice comments, but I don't want your trash on my Jeep. It'll end up in the parking lot with all the other trash. I've been in a straight run of 7 Jeeps over the last 30 years and it's obvious some of you first timers need to get a clue.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Like I said, proving the point. All I've said is some folks, me included, don't want it on their Jeep so show a little respect and don't touch what ain't yours. And all you can do is get worked up and drop F bombs, which makes me think there's a whole lot untold to your "story" there. I always wave and smile at nice comments, but I don't want your trash on my Jeep. It'll end up in the parking lot with all the other trash. I've been in a straight run of 7 Jeeps over the last 30 years and it's obvious some of you first timers need to get a clue.
Nah. Not a thing untold. Just another unhinged dick bag out in the roads driving a jeep. I dont get too worked up about things until a guy is advancing on me with a weapon. That tends to make me pretty irritable pretty quickly.

The problem is there are a lo of assholes in society, and the rest of us have to find ways to tolerate them.

Last edited:

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Please get a decal to go across your windshield saying, "Just Say No To Ducks." I promise not to leave one.

Osprey

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Obviously there are assholes in Jeeps. Some of them even want to argue that you shouldn't have the decisoin of what goes on your own rig...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Obviously there are assholes in Jeeps. Some of them even want to argue that you shouldn't have the decisoin of what goes on your own rig...
There are indeed, but that “who” is you, buddy.

I’ll give credit where it’s due. You’ve certainly decided to the own that space, and own it you do.

But seriously. Being mad about a duck saying have a nice day isnt normal, and you’ve definitely got some issues to work through.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if there are any gladiator ducks... so that way those Wranglers know what's up.
Could Be the Black Duck of the Jeep Family!!

41uvlrdrTkL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg
Sponsored