First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Dog Dad
I was in Ocean City, MD last weekend and parked at a restaurant with no one around.
When I came out, I saw 3 other Jeeps parked all around me. I was excited to take a pic for the Jeeps Parking next to Jeeps thread but then I saw that I got not 1, but 2 gifts left for me.....I got DOUBLE DUCKED! And it was by 2 different Jeepers! It really made my day. My best friend thought it was so cool that she said now she wants a Jeep so she can Duck and get Ducked.
I saw one of the 2 Jeepers who Ducked me, Hunter, come out and she told me all about the Ducking bc this was my first time and also about OC Jeep Week and all the activities. It made me even happier to be a part of this community than ever, and that's hard to do.

20210307_143218_capture.jpg

20210308_174948.jpg
Sponsored

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I was in Ocean City, MD last weekend and parked at a restaurant with no one around.
When I came out, I saw 3 other Jeeps parked all around me. I was excited to take a pic for the Jeeps Parking next to Jeeps thread but then I saw that I got not 1, but 2 gifts left for me.....I got DOUBLE DUCKED! And it was by 2 different Jeepers! It really made my day. My best friend thought it was so cool that she said now she wants a Jeep so she can Duck and get Ducked.
I saw one of the 2 Jeepers who Ducked me, Hunter, come out and she told me all about the Ducking bc this was my first time and also about OC Jeep Week and all the activities. It made me even happier to be a part of this community than ever, and that's hard to do.

Jeep Gladiator Get a duck yet? 20210308_174948

Always part next to other Jeeps if possible -- I know that they are going to respect my shit.

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S

Tell your friend she can jump in on it! Only Jeeps will probably know what it is so she may wanna stick with giving it to just them. Also, since she doesn't have a Jeep (yet) maybe she should get some toy geese to hand out?

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Yep. I’m officially part of the cool kids now. Wife ducked me back this afternoon. Someone must have told her I got her. 🤪🤪

788A8289-8222-44D3-8770-B4645F796F7B.jpeg

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. Second time. It's on my dash for now. I took a picture of it when I was in Moab.

20210304_141452.jpg

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Like I said, proving the point. All I've said is some folks, me included, don't want it on their Jeep so show a little respect and don't touch what ain't yours. And all you can do is get worked up and drop F bombs, which makes me think there's a whole lot untold to your "story" there. I always wave and smile at nice comments, but I don't want your trash on my Jeep. It'll end up in the parking lot with all the other trash. I've been in a straight run of 7 Jeeps over the last 30 years and it's obvious some of you first timers need to get a clue.
Man, lighten up.

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I ducked a stocker this evening. She never even saw it coming. Cute little light blue with white hard top and retro looking stripes.

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

20210307_143218_capture.jpg

20210308_174948.jpg
OC MD, had my senior week there before I became a refugee and fled to the South. Harford County to be exact.