Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Congratulations to @BrightWhiteGladiator on winning the August 2020 Giveaway of the Month - Your Choice of a Metalcloak Frame-Built Bumper!

Just send us a PM with your real name, email address and phone number and we will take care of the rest.

Thank you all for participating and stay tuned for our next Giveaway of the Month!
Sponsored

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Congratulations to @BrightWhiteGladiator on winning the August 2020 Giveaway of the Month - Your Choice of a Metalcloak Frame-Built Bumper!

Just send us a PM with your real name, email address and phone number and we will take care of the rest.

Thank you all for participating and stay tuned for our next Giveaway of the Month!
This is awesome that you do this! Another reason to go MetalCloak!

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research

Sponsored

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
As October is now upon us, I reflect on winning the August giveaway, I want to again thank @Metalcloak for being such a great site sponsor and quality part maker.

However, I also want to know which of these two methods you are using to deliver this bumper and skid plate:

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - August 2020 - Your Choice of a Frame-Built Front Bumper 802671A5-13FF-4E98-9D3E-1AD5597A17D9

OR

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - August 2020 - Your Choice of a Frame-Built Front Bumper C0137B4B-7EE9-4E14-90B6-A379BAB916BF

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer

I have to know if this will work on my Gladiator. Can you help? 2020 Rubicon, front plastic bumper and steel skid removed and sold. This includes frame tie in brackets and any brackets or bolts for steel skid plate. All is gone except the fogs. Current temporary bumper and skid plate needed the 2 inside and 2 outside nutserts drilled out. Those are gone and only hex holes left on frame horns. There are NO nutserts anywhere on the frame horns, not even the front. What is needed, if any, to make this bumper work and with your skid plate? Not much for pics or videos online, I found one and he had what appears to be factory skid plate mounts still in place (on frame horns) in some of the nutserts and the tie in brackets still present. Essentially I will be starting with bare front frame with no tie in brackets and bare frame horns with no nutserts whatsoever.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
As October is now upon us, I reflect on winning the August giveaway, I want to again thank @Metalcloak for being such a great site sponsor and quality part maker.

However, I also want to know which of these two methods you are using to deliver this bumper and skid plate:

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - August 2020 - Your Choice of a Frame-Built Front Bumper IMG_0181

OR

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - August 2020 - Your Choice of a Frame-Built Front Bumper IMG_0181

So did you ever get it??

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
So did you ever get it??
yes! It came the night before we left for cross-country road trip to Yellowstone and Tetons. It was the most well-packaged of any aftermarket item I have ever had shipped to me. I knew they were going to be high quality but, damn, these are solid pieces!

I will post pictures upon return! Here’s my quarantine Afro to hold you over lol:

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - August 2020 - Your Choice of a Frame-Built Front Bumper AE9781EC-3D25-40EA-B768-7C4090D1F5FA

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I finally installed the @Metalcloak frame-built front bumper #2401 (w/ fixed center & skid plate). I LOVE IT! Everything is BEYOND top notch quality. I ordered a plate to cover the winch area until I get a winch (hoping the JK one works as that is what I ordered... assuming it will since these are modular). Here are some photos installed:

Thank you again, @Metalcloak! I will be buying a rear bumper to match in the spring!
Sponsored